THE MASKED SINGER TAKES OVER THE CITY WITH “MASKED MANIA”
FOX’s Hit Show Celebrates Milestone 10th Season With a City-Wide Takeover, Offering Free Donuts, Cupcakes, Tacos, Sunglasses, 10 Cent Beer and More!
Get ready to unmask the city! In celebration of its milestone 10th season premiere on Wednesday, Sept. 27, The Masked Singer is excited to reveal Masked Mania, a Los Angeles-wide takeover of 10 select businesses on Saturday, Sept. 23. The one-day-only event will offer show-inspired freebies at some of the city’s most beloved restaurants and shops alongside opportunities to see the show’s iconic costumes up close.
“As we approached the 10th season of The Masked Singer, we knew we had to do something exceptional for our fans,” said Jean Guerin, EVP, Publicity & Corporate Communications & Talent Relations, FOX Entertainment. “Masked Mania is a celebration of this show-stopping hit series and our way of bringing the spectacle and joy of The Masked Singer to the Los Angeles community. We’re offering fans a chance to enjoy show-inspired giveaways they won’t want to miss ahead of our premiere on September 27.”
The following Los Angeles businesses will take part in Masked Mania on Saturday Sept. 23, each providing fans with a one-of-a-kind deal to enjoy:
- Los Angeles Ale Works – Known for its fresh, local beer and sunny patio, Los Angeles Ale Works’ tasting room in Culver City will be offering a special BOGO deal on their rotating selection of beers. Guests who buy one beer will get the second beer for 10 cents, and be delighted to find Llama from The Masked Singer’s third season on display.
- Sweetfin Poké – The chef-driven poké bowl concept’s Santa Monica location will be selling $10 Masked Mania Spicy Tuna Poké Bowls with an extra helping of complimentary Avocado fanned out on top. The Masked Singer’s Avocado from season eight will also be onsite to spread the avocado love.
- Trejo’s Donuts – The Masked Singer’s Donut costume, which will make its debut on the show’s tenth season, will be onsite at the pink Hollywood and Highland donut shop to treat fans to a free Berry Bomb Donut from The Masked Singer.
- Fred Segal – The high-end retailer’s West Hollywood location on Sunset Boulevard will feature a display of Queen of Hearts from season six as the store gives away free “Fred Segal ️The Masked Singer” tote bags. Inside some of these totes, lucky recipients will be treated to Fred Segal gift cards valued at up to $100. Two lucky winners will also be surprised to find a pair of tickets to a live taping of The Masked Singer.
- Healthy Spot – Pets that visit the Healthy Spot’s location at Fairfax and Santa Monica in West Hollywood will receive a complimentary bag of MIND BODY BOWL Freeze-Dried Packaged Treats and bandana from The Masked Singer. Furry friends will also have a special photo op with Rottweiler from season two.
- Kreation – Smoothie lovers who purchase any of the LA juicery’s smoothies at its location on W. 3rd Street will receive a free Bouncing Berries Smoothie from The Masked Singer, a kid-friendly, nutrient-packed blend of banana, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, yogurt, oats, green apple, raw honey, and pink himalayan sea salt. Banana from the show’s second season will make a special appearance at the juicery, making Kreation an a-peeling stop for The Masked Singer fans of all ages.
- Trejo’s Tacos – Danny Trejo’s unforgettable performance as Raccoon on The Masked Singer will be memorialized at his taco shop’s Mid-City location on La Brea. Guests can indulge in a free “Raccoon Taco,” made with a choice of beef barbacoa, chicken tinga or mushroom asada, and get an up close look at Trejo’s Raccoon costume from season three.
- Hard Rock Cafe – TMZ and the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood are rolling out the red carpet for pop culture enthusiasts and fans of The Masked Singer alike! Milkshake from the show’s eighth season will be onsite at the legendary restaurant to help welcome guests as they enjoy a free purple milkshake, with a special surprise for guests on the TMZ Celebrity Tour.
- goodr Cabana – Soaking up the SoCal sunshine in Venice? Head to goodr’s colorful Cabana to snag a pair of Pineapple Painkillers sunglasses, free for the first 500 people! The goodr Cabana will also display season one’s Pineapple, who dons the perfect sunglasses for the space with the personality to match.
- Magnolia Bakery – Known for its classic, made-from-scratch desserts, the world-famous bakery on W. 3rd Street will sweeten guests’ Saturdays by giving away free cupcakes swirled with purple buttercream. Cupcake from season six will be onsite for fans to snap a selfie with as they sink their teeth into Magnolia Bakery’s mouthwatering treats.
All offers will be available while supplies last. For a full map and more information on the above promotions, please visitwww.FoxMaskedMania.com.
The Masked Singer Season 10 premiere delivered a 0.9 Live + Same Day rating among Adults 18-49 and 4.0 million viewers, its highest-rated and most-watched season premiere since Season Seven. It also marks the #1 unscripted season premiere of 2023 among Adults 18-49 (excluding post-Super Bowl). The Masked Singer Season 10 competition will officially begin on Wednesday, Sept. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT). Catch-up on The Masked Singer on Hulu, Fox.com, Tubi and On Demand. On Demand episodes are available for customers of Cox Contour TV, DIRECTV, DISH, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Optimum, Spectrum, Verizon FiOS, XFINITY, YouTube TV and many more.
The Masked Singer is produced by FOX Alternative Entertainment. James Breen, Craig Plestis, and Cannon serve as executive producers. Breen serves as showrunner. The series is based on the South Korean format created by Mun Hwa Broadcasting Corp.