- Delivery to your home:
- Go to delivery.publix.com to shop. (Facilitated by Instacart.) select your items. Check out & and select delivery time.
- Prescriptions cannot be delivered.
- The Instacart “shoppers” will text you if product or quantity substitutions are necessary due to availability.
- You will be texted an estimated arrival time when the delivery is on the way.
- Yearly membership $99 or $3.99 per delivery. First delivery fee is waived.
- Minimum purchase $10. (Note: Instacart prices are slightly higher than in-store prices. Also, availability is the same as in the stores so they don’t have toilet paper either.)
- Drive Up Option:
- Order at delivery.publix.com. Choose pick up time. Drive to Publix at selected time, park in the designated Publix Curbside parking space, and call the store using the number on the sign. Give the Publix associate your name, and they will bring out your order and load it into your car.
- In-store shopping for seniors:
- Publix will be opening for Seniors only for one hour at 7am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning Tuesday March 24, 2020. The pharmacy will also be opening at 7am on those days.