Sunday, July 17, 2011:
NEW ADDITION TO SCHEDULE: Shinvan and Nareesh, Pool Deck (5:00PM-6:00PM)
Contact: Andrew Serrano, IMG Fashion, (Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- After launching in Cannes, the duo shifted their studio to India, and became the first mainstream beachwear designers in the country.
- With a bold, confident, and sophisticated style, Shinvan and Nareesh offer women luxury beachwear that uses only Italian fabrics.
- The designers were a part of Elle Magazine’s power list for the 2010 and are the ambassadors to Cotton Council International.
Norma Kamali Swimwear, High Bar Rooftop 1111 Collins Avenue (12:00PM-6:00 PM)
Red Carter, Press Preview Penthouse (6:00PM-7:00PM)
- Well known for his dramatic fashion presentations, Red Carter who is presented by Sponsor Extra Life Lycra this season, has caused a stir and opted to show his collection “Salon Style” to an intimate and exclusive audience.
- RSVP: Feinberg, Cece Feinberg PR, (email@example.com) 646.224.2271
Cia.Marítima, Cabaña Grande (7:00PM)
- The 2012 collection draws its inspiration from the French Rivera and its timeless elegance and sensuality. Reminiscent of the 1970’s, the collection embodies the decade’s most fashionable free spirits – Jane Birkin, Francoise Hardy and Anita Pallenberg, who summered in Capri and Saint Tropez.
- Described as boho chic, the collection includes a variety of prints, and features bikinis, one pieces, monokinis and range of cover-ups.
- Cia.Maritima continues its use of digital prints, which this season reflect the flora and fauna of the Riviera.
- This collection’s prints are designed to be mixed and matched with each otherand with Cia.Maritima solids, allowing fashionable women to personalize their beach style.
- RSVP: Chad Chad Thompson, communa-k inc., (firstname.lastname@example.org) 212.229.0800
Luli Fama, Oasis (8:00PM)
LUXE by Lisa Vogel, Cabaña Grande (9:00PM)
- LUXE by Lisa Vogel received the distinguished title of “Mercedes-Benz Presents” designer and is showcasing the brand- known for smart, stylish, sexy bikinis and coordinating resort wear for modern women- at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim located at The Raleigh in Miami Beach on Sunday, July 17, 2011.
- The 2012 LUXE by Lisa Vogel swimwear collection debuting at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim is themed to the trend of convertibility in design and functionality. Luxurious fabrics, gorgeous detailing and contemporary color palettes form a unique collection that can be converted to fit and flatter any woman.
- Inspired by Lisa’s love for interior design, the chic 70’s influenced collection showcases free flowing shapes, hand braided detail, multi-colored prints and feather accents—creating the perfect juxtaposition of nature and modern luxury.
- Expected celebrities: Ali Fedotowsky
- RSVP: Amy Denoon, Beach House, (email@example.com) 310.693.2991
Lisa Blue, Oasis (10:00PM)
Contact: Kravetz & Company Public Relations 310.584.7039
- Real Housewives of Miami star Adriana De Moura will be making her Swim Week catwalk debut on the runway at the Lisa Blue Runway Show. Willis McGahee, Bill Zucker (Kelsey Grammer Bill Zucker Comedy Hour), Elena Satine (Just Go With It) and many more…
- Swimwear designer Lisa Burke, founder and creator of Lisa Blue Swimwear, will be hosting her first ever solo fashion show in the US for Miami Swim Week. Many anxiously await to see Lisa Blue’s new collection, which has been inspired by Aboriginal designs, to galactic themes, to fashion forward prints, debut on the catwalk.
- The collection showcases many stunning designs in an array of colors, promising to evoke the desire to make a mad dash to the beach!
- Lisa Blue pledges 25% of their profits to helping save the whales and dolphins. The label is designer Lisa Burke’s way of doing something good for humanity after a life-changing experience with a mother and baby humpback whale. The money is donated to the Australian Whale Conservation Society (www.awcs.org.au).
- Expected celebrities: Real Housewives of Miami star Adriana De Moura will be making her Swim Week catwalk debut on the runway at the Lisa Blue Runway Show. Willis McGahee, Bill Zucker (Kelsey Grammer Bill Zucker Comedy Hour), Elena Satine (Just Go With It.)
· RSVP: Kravetz & Company Public Relations 310.584.7039