Village of Merrick Park and Doctors Hospital are partnering to launch their first “Mad for Moms” shopping event on Saturday, April 13. Mothers, daughters, wives and friends will have the opportunity to enjoy delicious bites, shop special sales and win fabulous door prizes. Proceeds from the event will benefit Doctors Hospital of Coral Gables.
“We are excited to join Village of Merrick Park for our first ‘Mad for Moms’ event,” said Nelson Lazo, CEO of Doctors Hospital. “The special celebration honors all of the wonderful mothers in our lives, while raising funds for Doctors Hospital and the essential services they provide to our community.”
The scheduled events for the day are as follows:
- 10:00 a.m.: Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Featuring a talk on Tiffany’s 175th Anniversary
- 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.: Williams-Sonoma Presentation – Chef Cici Cavalcante presents a refreshing juicing demonstration with the season’s freshest produce
- 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Mommy and Me Photos at Boy Meets Girl
- 2:00 p.m.: Neiman Marcus Fashion Show – Level Two “Dress Collections”(Reserved seating with RSVP)
- 5:00 p.m.: Happy Hour at H. Stern – Featuring live door prize drawing of the spectacular Highlights Pendant (Space is limited)
Participating stores include 120% Lino, Adolfo Dominguez, Agent Provocateur, Ann Taylor, Azzurro, Banana Republic, Boy Meets Girl, Cache, Carlo Pazolini, C’est Bon Café, CRAVE, Elemis, Emilio Robba, Gymboree, H. Stern, J. Crew Juicy Couture, La Perla, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Pottery Barn, SAWA, Tiffany & Co., Tommy Bahama, Tourneau, Villagio and Williams-Sonoma. All ages are welcome to participate in the day’s events. Please RSVP to TereA@baptisthealth.net or call (786) 308-3578.