Who runs the world? Girls! As a salute to the power of women, Hard Rock Cafe® Hollywood is celebrating International Women’s Month by launching a limited-time, female-inspired “Who Runs the World” menu and an exclusive classic tee. The limited-time menu is available at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood through Sunday, March 8 and features a selection of menu items that are designed to keep rockin’ women strong. Female guests who visit the Cafe on Sunday, March 8 for International Women’s Day will receive a free dessert of their choice, including mouthwatering dessert options such New York Cheesecake, Homemade Apple Cobbler and Hot Fudge Brownie, with a minimum purchase of $10. Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood is also hosting live music events during the month of March to raise funds for She Is The Music, a global nonprofit organization created to help women advance in the music industry.
Hard Rock Cafe’s limited-time “Who Runs the World” menu includes:
- Roasted Corn and Tomato Flatbread – Crisp flatbread of roasted corn, sweet tomato, goat cheese and pumpkin seed herb pesto
- Super She Cobb Salad – Grilled chicken, fresh avocado, corn, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, pomegranate seeds and crispy pepitas on a bed of fresh baby spinach and chopped kale tossed in a creamy ranch dressing
- BBQ Pineapple Steak Burger – Hard Rock’s award-winning Steak Burger, seared to perfection and layered with signature Bangkok slaw, Monterey Jack cheese, a barbecue grilled pineapple and finished with shoestring onions on top
- Espresso Martini – Grey Goose® Vodka, Kahlúa® and freshly brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled
- Sparkling Blackberry Sangria – Hard Rock’s signature blend of red wine, the fresh flavors of blackberries, cranberry juice and a squeeze of orange before being topped with bubbly Prosecco
Since Hard Rock Cafe opened its doors in London in 1971, women have been instrumental to the restaurant’s success and remain at the heart of the Hard Rock family nearly 50 years later. The brand’s commitment to empowering women has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2020, as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Women in 2019 within the travel and leisure category.
Those looking to join Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood in celebration of International Women’s Month can visit www.hardrockcafe.com/