WEEK OF 11/22
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22
* Award-winning news anchor Katie Couric stops by to chat about her show ‘CBS Evening News with Katie Couric.’
*Food Network star Nigella Lawson stops by to cook and chat about her new book ‘Nigella Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart to the Home’ and her show ‘Nigella Kitchen.’
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23
* Daytime Emmy-nominated soap opera hunk Cameron Mathison dishes on ABC’s ‘All My Children.’
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24
* Former ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ judge Mary Murphy stops by to chat about the upcoming season of the hit FOX show and help judge Wendy’s dance party dance-off contest.
* ‘Today Show’ weatherman Al Roker chats about his latest book ‘The Midnight Show Murders: A Billy Blessing Novel.’
* Tune-in to watch R&B singer El DeBarge perform ‘I See You.’
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25 ENCORE EPISODE
* Everyone’s favorite philanthropic carpenter Ty Pennington stops by to chat about the latest season of the hit ABC show, ‘Extreme Makeover.’
*Tune-in to watch Season 7 ‘American Idol’ finalist David Archuleta perform a can’t miss acoustic version of his song ‘Elevator’ off his album ‘The Other Side Of Down.’
* Former ‘Days of Our Lives’ and Emmy award-nominated actress Deirdre Hall dishes on her new book ‘Deirdre Hall’s Kitchen Closeup’ and even cooks.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26
* ‘Jacka**’ star Steve-o drops in.
* Movie critic Jeffrey Lyons stops by to dish on the hottest movies this holiday season.
WEEK OF 11/29
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 ENCORE EPISODE
* ‘Dancing With The Stars’ host Brooke Burke and former ‘Baywatch’ hottie David Charvet stop by to discuss the hit ABC dancing show, TV Land’s ‘She’s Got The Look’ and Lifetime’s ‘The Perfect Teacher.’
* Fashion stylist Lloyd Boston stops by to show off timeless wardrobe essentials and to discuss his book, ‘The Style Checklist.’
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30 ENCORE EPISODE
* Actor Eric Roberts stops by to chat about VH1’s ‘Celebrity Rehab’ and CBS’ hit soap, ‘The Young and the Restless.’
* Former ‘Sugar Ray’ front man Mark McGrath stops by to chat about his game show ‘Don’t Forget the Lyrics.’
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1 ENCORE EPISODE
* Emmy and Tony-Award winning actress Kristin Chenoweth stops by to dish on her movie ‘You Again’ and the hit Broadway musical, ‘Promises, Promises.’
* Tony-Award winning actress and singer Elaine Stritch stops by to discuss Broadway’s very first revival of ‘A Little Night Music’ and her Emmy Award-winning role on NBC’s ‘30 Rock.’
*Tune-in for can’t-miss, amazing bubble tricks when the ‘Gazillion Bubble Show’ stops by and puts Wendy herself into a giant bubble.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2 ENCORE EPISODE
* E’s ‘Fashion Police’ co-host Kelly Osbourne stops by to dish on the show and take a look at how her own fashion has changed throughout the years.
* Actor Boris Kodjoe stops by to chat about the NBC hit drama ‘Undercovers.’
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3 ENCORE EPISODE
* Former ‘The Hills’ star Lauren Conrad stops by to chat about her clothing line and book, ‘Lauren Conrad Style.’
* Former professional basketball player and ‘Celebrity Rehab’ star Dennis Rodman stops by
* Owner of the famed candy store ‘Dylan’s Candy Bar’ and daughter of fashion designer Ralph Lauren, Dylan Lauren chats about her book ‘Dylan’s Candy Bar: Unwrap Your Sweet Life.’