Wednesday, October 19
Roar Media, in partnership with the Miami Finance Forum, is providing a luncheon workshop to help business professionals learn how to use social media to support their business growth.
The presentation will be provided by Jacques Hart, CEO of Roar Media, a Miami-based public relations and Internet marketing consultancy. The workshop, titled “The Digital Handshake: Social Marketing for Professional-Services Firms,” takes place from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, October 19, at the conference room at the Law Office of Squire, Sanders & Dempsey at 200 South Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 4100, Miami, 33131.
Key takeaways include learning how to use social marketing in business-development cycles by:
1. Establishing your personal and corporate brand statement
2. Building your base and seeding your community
3. Creating compelling content
4. Managing your online reputation on everything from Facebook to Google
5. Retaining and re-marketing to clients via smart social media strategies
6. Using social media strategies to gain a competitive advantage
The event is open to the public. Miami Finance Forum members pay $40. Non-members pay $50.