The Lincoln Eatery, Miami Beach’s first modern food hall, is launching a new, Cocktails with a Cause program next month at the recently-launched bar concept, Cocktails. Guests are invited to sip and support with a different signature libation each month with 50 percent of the monthly proceeds going to that month’s charity of choice. Each specialty cocktail will be served in a tropical-themed coconut souvenir glass that guests can take home.
The philanthropic cocktail program will kick off in August with Cruzan Rum as a sponsor and will benefit the following charities for the entire month:
- August: Nicklaus Children’s Hospital – dedicated to offering the most advanced medical care to children facing anything from a fractured bone to brain cancer.
- September: Teach For America Miami-Dade – with back-to-school season upon us, donations will support Teach For America’s efforts to recruit and develop promising young leaders to teach in lower-income communities across Miami-Dade and expand access to an excellent and equitable education for all children.
- October: Parkinson’s Foundation – committed to making life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure.
- November: Diabetes Research Institute Foundation – during Diabetes Awareness Month, donations will support this organization’s singular goal of finding a biological cure for diabetes.
- December: United Way of Miami-Dade – fights for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community and around the world.
- January: Big Dog Ranch Rescue – donations go directly towards the recovery of rescues, including providing safe environments with cozy beds, to life-saving medical treatments and finding a loving home.
The monthly cocktail will be chosen on a rotating basis at the start of each month from a selection of the bar’s specialty menu including The Morning After($16), a seamless combination of house made corn flakes-infused rum, pineapple and coconut; the fruit-forward Mangopolitan, featuring a blend of vodka, cointreau, mango and lemon; London Mule, made with dry gin, lime, agave and ginger beer; Fresh Highball, a combination of whisky, lime, ginger and club soda; and Bourbon Smash, a breezy blend of bourbon, lemon, pineapple and basil.
Located just steps off Lincoln Road, South Florida’s premier outdoor shopping destination, Cocktails evokes a casual yet vibrant atmosphere with a modern botanical design celebrating all things flora and fauna from lush, tropical wallpaper to banana leaf pendant lights. Launched earlier this summer, Cocktails is the newest bar concept to hit The Lincoln Eatery.
About The Lincoln Eatery
The Lincoln Eatery marks the arrival of one of the 21st century’s biggest global culinary trends, the modern food hall—on Miami Beach. Designed by global architecture firm Arquitectonica, The Lincoln Eatery will ultimately bring together a total of 16 fast-casual, artisan, and grab-&-go concepts in a space that reflects the fast-paced vibe emerging in Miami Beach’s expanded Lincoln Road district. Whether you’re a local foodie looking for a quick bite or visiting from out of town and craving an authentic Miami Beach experience, The Lincoln Eatery has something for everyone and is the destination to meet, eat, drink and relax in Miami Beach. Located at 723 Lincoln Lane on Miami Beach, the Lincoln Eatery is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. For more info, visit www.thelincolneatery.comor follow on Instagram @lincolneatery.
WHERE: The Lincoln Eatery
723 Lincoln Ln N.
Miami Beach, FL 33139