10 NFL Legends Including Hall of Famers, Super Bowl Champions, MVPs and Pro Bowlers to Join On Location Experiences and its Guests for Super Bowl LIV Celebrations
Marcus Allen, Akbar Gbajabiamila and Joe Theismann to Host Exclusive Pre-Game Parties
ESPN’s Adam Schefter to Participate in Interactive Pre-Game Activities
Parties to Feature Food from Award-Winning Miami Restaurants
Official Ticket and Hospitality Packages for Super Bowl LIV are available for purchase at NFLOnLocation.com
On Location Experiences (“On Location” or “OLE”), the official hospitality partner of the National Football League (“NFL” or “The League”), today announced that 10 NFL Legends, 4 award-wining restaurants and ESPN’s Adam Schefter will all attend On Location’s pre-game events prior to Super Bowl LIV on Sunday, February 2. Official Ticket and Hospitality Packages are available for purchase at nflonlocation.com.
“We are officially 54 Days away from Super Bowl LIV and we are thrilled to announce some of the exceptional talent joining On Location’s pre-game events in Miami,” said John Collins, Chief Executive Officer of On Location Experiences. “We want all of our guests to have an unforgettable Super Bowl experience that immerses them both in Super Bowl atmosphere and the unique culture of the host city. We are excited for yet another incredible Super Bowl and look forward to unveiling additional talent in the coming weeks.”
NFL LEGENDS & SPECIAL GUEST, ADAM SCHEFTER
There’s no better way to gear up for Super Bowl Sunday than meeting some of the NFL players that shaped the game. This year, On Location will have 9 NFL Legends attending its pre-game parties in addition to ESPN’s famous sportswriter and television analyst, Adam Schefter. In the hours leading up to Super Bowl LIV, Schefter and the NFL Legends will attend On Location’s exclusive pregame parties, located steps away from the Hard Rock Stadium, for a day filled with live music, premium cuisine and great company!
Marcus Allen, Akbar Gbajabiamila and Joe Theismann have been selected to host On Location’s exclusive pre-game parties and get On Location guests excited for another spectacular Super Bowl. On Location’s 2020 NFL Legends roster includes Dan Marino, Marcus Allen, Akbar Gbajabiamila, Joe Theismann, Derrick Brooks, Dick Butkus, Devin Hester, Bruce Smith, Lawrence Taylor and Rod Woodson.
Additional NFL Legends in attendance to be announced in the coming weeks.
Miami has a diverse culinary landscape known for its strong Latin American and Caribbean influences. This year, On Location is bringing the flavors of Miami directly to its guests by inviting some of the city’s most notable restaurants to its pre-game parties. From the “World Famous House of Mac” to Sergio’s a.k.a. the “Empanada King of Miami,” experience the best food that Miami has to offer, only with On Location Experiences.
Below are just a few of the incredible dining options that On Location provides exclusively to guests before Super Bowl LIV. More details on additional Miami restaurants to be unveiled in the coming weeks.
House of Mac
Known as “World Famous House of Mac,” this restaurant is well known in the Wynwood area for their take on Caribbean soul food. Originally launched as a food truck in 2014, Chef Teach has expanded into three restaurants across Miami and has been featured on the Today Show, Forbes and Billboard. From mac & cheese to chicken & waffles to the city’s best wings, Miami locals know this is the place to go to treat themselves.
This restaurant has been open since 1975, serving the Miami community a unique combination of family recipes that combines both Cuban and American dishes. One of the most recognizable Cuban restaurants in the city, Sergio’s is known best as the “Empanada King of Miami” for their healthy and flavorful interpretation of the classic Latin American snack. And don’t forget to try the frita! Miami’s signature burger is served on Cuban bread and piled high with shoestring potatoes.
La Camaronera is an iconic Miami seafood restaurant, founded by a family of Cuban fisherman in 1976. An authentic Cuban fish-fry, diners will experience special dishes such as camarones fritos (breaded shrimp), cangrejo moro (stone crab) and an array of other fried fish. Featured on Food Network’s Diner, Drive-Ins’ and Dives, La Camaronera has a reputation as one of the top restaurants in Little Havana.
Thinking about dessert? Azucar Ice Cream Company is an option to satisfy your sweet tooth! Included at the top of Thrillist Miami’: 50 Things You Need to Eat Before You Die, Azucar is different from your average ice cream shop in that it serves the Miami community Cuban inspired flavors. Try some of their signature flavors like guava and cream cheese, café con leche and mantecado (Cuban vanilla) for a truly unique Miami food experience.
PREMIUM TICKET AND HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
On Location Experiences offers the ultimate fan packages for Super Bowl weekend and is the only source to purchase verified tickets with exact seat locations directly from the NFL. This year, official ticket packages include:
- On the Fifty: Fifty Yard Line Seats, all-inclusive pre-game party within Hard Rock Stadium’s exclusive 72 Club, private headline music performance, NFL Legends & celeb meet-and-greets, in-game access to 72 Club with all-inclusive premium food & beverages, post-game field access, in-stadium post-game party, dedicated stadium entrance, upgrade opportunities for luxury hotel accommodations and transport offerings
- Legends: Lower & Mid-Level Sideline Seats, all-inclusive, open-air pre-game party located steps away from Hard Rock Stadium, premium food and beverages, NFL Legend meet-and-greets, headline musical performance, food from local Miami restaurants, dedicated stadium entrance, opportunities to upgrade to the “all-inclusive in-stadium” option with in-game access to the North Field Club or post-game field access
- 54 Live: 100 and 200 level seats, all inclusive, open-air pre-game party located steps away from Hard Rock Stadium with a premium open bar, headline musical performance, NFL Legend appearances, food from local Miami restaurants, dedicated stadium entrance, exact seat locations
- Touchdown Club: 300 level seats, all inclusive, open-air pre-game party located steps away from Hard Rock Stadium with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks, headline musical performance, NFL Legend appearances, food from local Miami restaurants, dedicated stadium entrance, exact seat locations
- Suite Hospitality: Options of Lower Level Suites, Upper Level Suites and “The Nines” Suites. Each suite option includes all-inclusive food & beverage, in-game NFL Legend visit, private restroom, gameday parking, dedicated suite attendant, HDTVs & Wifi and wet bar
On Location Experiences is also producing the Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest, a three-night festival featuring some of the biggest names in music across a multitude of genres. The Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest will take place Thursday, January 30th through Saturday, February 1st. Additional details on headline performances and tickets are available at superbowlmusicfest.com.
More information on available packages can be found on OLE’s website www.nflonlocation.com.
To follow On Location Experiences on social channels:
- Twitter: @NFLOnLocation