With everything ready for a family stay, here are just a few of the many family-friendly events for all ages to enjoy:
· Stand-Up Paddleboarding – One of Punta Mita’s most popular activities and growing in popularity worldwide, SUPKids Paddleboard
· Soccer – Mexico’s most beloved sport, soccer (or futbol, as its known locally, of course), can be enjoyed beachside with the Bahia Riviera Nayarit Cup, which happens from February 27thto March 3rd. Children and teens can participate, and cash prizes are presented to winning teams.
· Tennis Lessons – Since the weather is virtually perfect year-round, a Punta Mita vacation is an ideal time to get kids off the couch, away from the screens, and outside and active. Tennis is a popular activity in Punta Mita, and lessons can be arranged at the Punta Mita Tennis Club.
· Snorkeling – Explore the stunning aquatic surroundings of Punta Mita on Las Islas Marietas with Punta Mita Expeditions. Young visitors can explore the thriving ocean eco-system, spotting underwater creatures that inhabit the area.
· Horseback Riding and Four Wheeling – Rancho la Montalbena, located just 15 minutes from Punta Mita, offers horseback riding, zip-lining, horse-drawn carriage rides, and ATVing. Here, guests can discover outdoor adventures away from the beach.
· Surf Lessons – The surf in Punta Mita is ideal for beginners, and with a variety of surfing schools in the area, it’s easy to find a great introductory lesson for anyone looking to hang ten.
· Relax Poolside at Home – Alternatively, guests of Villa Tres Amores can simply relax at home, with full service amenities at the tip of your fingers. Watch movies together, enjoy home-cooked meals with panoramic Pacific Ocean views, or take an evening swim with the kids in tow. Nothing says complete relaxation like spending quality time together doing whatever you enjoy.
Villa Tres Amores offers travelers an opportunity at complete relaxation knowing every single need is met. The fresh interiors, world-class hospitality, and inspiring scenery offer guests the very best of Mexico’s Pacific Coast, with all the lavish comforts of home and more.