Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and Seminole Classic Casino in Hollywood will reopen with a combined workforce of 3,200 team members at noon on Friday, June 12 under new and stringent “Safe and Sound” program guidelines. The guidelines include multiple new initiatives designed to create a quality entertainment experience in an environment that helps to keep guests and team members safe.
Safe and Sound Program guidelines include:
- Temperature checks for all guests and team members prior to entry. Any guest or team member with a temperature above CDC guidelines of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed entry.
- A requirement that all guests wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, without exception. Masks will be provided to guests, as needed.
- Thousands of alternating slot machines will be turned off, to help ensure social distancing on the casino floors.
- New Plexiglas barriers will divide players at table games, poker games and customer service areas.
- Hundreds of signs will be posted throughout the casino complexes to encourage social distancing and help ensure adherence to Safe and Sound Program guidelines.
- Hundreds of team members will be part of a new “Safe and Sound Clean Team” to focus on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the casino complexes, with special emphasis on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available on the casino floors, at the entrances and throughout the casino complexes.
- Constant purification and disinfecting of the air flowing into the complexes through the AtmosAir™ bipolar ionization system designed to destroy virus particles in the air and on surfaces.
- An overall 50 percent reduction in guest capacity throughout the casino complexes.
For reopening weekend, more than 600 Guitar Hotel guestrooms at the Seminole Hard Rock will be available to book through the Guitar Hotel reservations website. Several restaurant venues at all three casino complexes will open with social distancing requirements in place. Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock and The Pavilion at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek will remain closed until further notice.
“Hard Rock and Seminole Gaming have made a tremendous commitment to sanitary protocols and a safety-first mentality for both guests and team members,” said Jim Allen, CEO of Seminole Gaming and Chairman of Hard Rock International. “We are making sure our resorts and casinos are safe and sound so our guests and team members have peace of mind when they return.”
Seminole Hard Rock Tampa opened in mid-May. Seminole Casino Brighton will reopen on Tuesday, June 16. No date has been confirmed for the reopening of Seminole Casino Immokalee.
About Seminole Gaming
Seminole Gaming manages seven Florida gaming locations for the Seminole Tribe of Florida, including Seminole Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla. Seminole Gaming has long been recognized for its industry innovations and success. It was the first Indian Tribe in North America to open a high-stakes bingo hall and casino, which debuted in 1979 and became the forerunner of the Indian Gaming movement.
About Hard Rock®
With venues in 76 countries spanning 256 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes – Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s most valuable collection of music memorabilia at more than 83,000 pieces, which are displayed at its locations around the globe. In 2019, Hard Rock International was honored as one of Forbes Magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers, Forbes Magazine’s Top Employers for Women and No. 1 in J.D. Power’s 2019 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study among Upper Upscale Hotel Chains. Hard Rock destinations are located in the world’s greatest international gateway cities, including its two most successful flagship properties in Florida and home to the world’s first Guitar Hotel® in South Florida, where its headquarters are located. The brand is owned by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com or shop.hardrock.com.