As you know, the first coronavirus (COVID-19) mobile testing site launched in the City of Miami Beach on Thursday, April 2, 2020.
Administered by MedRite Urgent Care, testing is available to pre-registered patients from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. every day except Saturday and Easter Sunday; and takes place at the parking lot located at 4621 Collins Avenue, adjacent to the Eden Roc hotel.
All residents are encouraged to pre-screen and get checked to protect those they love today. In an effort to spread this information.
- Same day appointments are available and can be made by visiting MedRiteUrgentCare.com/COVID
- Drive-thru testing by-appointment in under an hour
- More than 1,000 area residents have been tested since testing began on April 2, 2020.
- Testing is provided at no cost to all patients. For insured patients, there will be no out of pocket costs. Uninsured patients are also completely covered.
- Privacy for all is respected.
Same day appointments are available with MedRite Urgent Care.
Information line – (305) 735-3909 – has been established to assist individuals who may have questions.