Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden will host the always anticipated Ramble-A Garden Festival on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 11, 12 and 13 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Ramble is South Florida’s most loved garden party. Experience the blend of old and new with art, antiques, rare books, a farmers market, the largest plant sale in South Florida, an educational children’s area and much more.
Here is a list of what’s being offered at this year’s Ramble:
- Plants—With more than 15,000 plants, it is the largest sale of the year in South Florida.
- Antiques and Collectibles—Fabulous finds for anyone interested in acquiring items of quality, beauty and distinction. Donate items.
- Garden & Artist Marketplace— Large selection of garden-related items. Original paintings, watercolors, photographs, sculptures and ceramics.
- Old & Rare Books—Thousands of books covering a wide range of subjects including an incredible selection of botanical and art books. Donate books.
- Delicious Food—Gourmet food trucks, conch fritters, local artisan ice cream and more.
- Live Music—Enjoy fantastic local and visiting musicians including the unique sights and sounds of the Dutch Waterpoorter Street Organ.
- Farmer’s Greenmarket—Herb booth, farmers organic produce, fresh baked goods, jams, honey and more.
- Garden of Chocolate—A world of chocolate from cacao plants to homemade chocolate cookies.
- Nell’s Tea Garden—Tea service, umbrella tables and ladies in lovely hats serving teas of many flavors.
- Kid Way—Educational displays, live performances, carnival games, arts and crafts, face painting and more!.
- Science Trail—Speak to the scientists of Fairchild and learn about what they do. Along the Science Trail on the Mulch Path.
Green Mobility Network will be here Saturday and Sunday offering their unique bike valet service at the South Gate. Bike and $5! If you walk or ride your bike to Fairchild, you will receive $5 off the admission price for adults and $2 for children. It’s our way of thanking you for contributing to conservation.
The Ramble Festival is in its 71st year and continues to be fall’s most anticipated event in South Florida. Ramble will take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday November 11, 12 and 13th from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at FairchildTropicalBotanic Garden, 10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables, 33156. Admission is $25 for adults, $18 for seniors, $12 for children 6-17 and free to children 5 and under and Fairchild members. For more information, please visit www.fairchildgarden.org