January 25, 26, February 8, 9, 22, 23 and March 8, 9, 14, 15, 21, 22
Dino Train by Brightline
- The prehistoric adventure starts at a Brightline station in West Palm Beach or Miamicentral where guests will be met by a Dino Keeper for a guided tour with fun dino-facts and potential photo opportunities with dinosaurs.
- Guests will board the Brightline and make their way to the Museum of Discovery and Science, where they will experience the Expedition: Dinosaur! exhibit.
- Explorers will learn how dinosaurs survived in prehistoric times, discover how fossils are excavated and meet animatronic dinosaurs brought to life by leading-edge technology.
- After the Museum, explorers will head back to the Brightline Fort Lauderdale station and will hop on the Brightline to return to their starting stations.
- Dino Train by Brightline are only available on select trains, stations and at specified times.
WHEN: January 25, 26, February 8, 9, 22, 23 and March 8, 9, 14, 15, 21, 22
For departure times, please visit gobrightline.com
WHERE: Museum of Discovery and Science
401 SW 2nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Brightline West Palm Beach
501 Evernia St
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
600 NW 1st Ave
Miami, FL 33136
DETAILS: Tickets: $35 per person. To book you tickets on the Dino Train, please visit:
Each ticket includes round trip train ride, admission to the Museum of Discovery and Science, a safari hat and a goodie bag.
Presented by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital and Museum of Discovery and Science.
The Dino Train experience runs from January through the end of March.