Plus, Win a BMW, Cash & More on New Year’s Eve
Join the hippest party people in town and “Dance This Mess Around” with the B-52s at Hard Rock Live on December 31, New Year’s Eve, and keep the party going into the wee hours with the hottest nightlife and giveaways at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
The B-52s, campy alternative favorites, will kick-off the festivities at 8 p.m. The Athens, Georgia band will pump up the party with classic cult hits “Rock Lobster,” “Planet Claire” “Love Shack,” “Roam,” “Deadbeat Club,” “Shiny Happy People” and many more. Tickets cost $100, $80 & $60*; all seats are reserved and available at the Hard Rock Live Box Office, open Monday – Saturday from noon to 7 p.m. and on Sunday – only open on event days at noon. Tickets also are available at all Ticketmaster outlets online at
or charge by phone:1-800-745-3000. Doors open one-hour prior to show start time. *Additional fees may apply.
Ride into the star-filled skies of 2010 with the “New Year’s Eve BMW 528i Giveaway.” The excitement takes place on Thursday, December 31. Virtual drawings will be held on plasmas throughout casino. The Grand Prize drawing at (time) will yield one name to win the BMW or a $60,000 cash option. Swipe your Player’s Card daily for electronic entries and get an additional entry for each 50 points earned.
Looking for the best places to ring the New Year? Check out these hot spots at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and Seminole Paradise:
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Activities:
Beach Club – Special menu from 8 p.m. – midnight
Appetizer Shrimp Cocktail
Petite Filet Mignon with Langostino Sauce, Broccoli and Baked Potato, $28
Grilled Swordfish with Mango Pico de Gallo, Jasmine Rice, $ 22
Chicken Breast with Apple Stuffing and Cranberry Cream Sauce, Broccoli and Smashed Sweet Potato, $20
Red, White and Blue Parfait
For more information or reservations please call 954-327-7671.
Blue Plate – Served 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Seared breast Duck, $22
Crab Crusted Seabass, $27
Surf & Turf, $35
Regular menu available. No reservations necessary
Center Bar/Lobby Bar – Be sure to stop by and toast the New Year with B-52s!
Special champagne menu available by the glass and bottle
Confetti streamers and complimentary champagne at Midnight
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
$195* Five-course dinner, with dessert & bottle of champagne | 5 p.m. – midnight
Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
For more information or reservations please call 954-327-7501.
Seminole Paradise Activities:
88’s Dueling Pianos
Times Square Party Package:
• $100 per person or $375 for 4 guests
• Gourmet Tapas Buffet
• Open Bar 8:30pm – Midnight
• $75 per person
• Open Bar 9 p.m. – Midnight
• Champagne Toast
Welcome the New Year
• $25 per person
• General Admission
• Live Entertainment
For more information or reservations, please call 954-584-8819.
• 2-4-1 until midnight and ladies drink free until midnight
• Parties of 8 or more who make reservations before December 30 will receive a complimentary bottle of champagne
For more information or reservations, please call 954-587-1440.
Blue Point Ocean Grill
• $58.95 Rack of Lamb or Seared Chilean Sea Bass four-course dinner
• A la carte menu available
For more information or reservations, please call 954-327-8911.
Improv – Spend New Year’s Eve with Jim Norton
• $77.50 per person | 2 shows at 7 p.m. & 10 p.m.
• Includes a three-course dinner
• 10PM Show | Includes hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast and party favors
For more information or reservations, please call 954-981-5653.
• $10 cover charge – includes one complimentary well drink, house wine or draft beer, champagne toast, party favors and entertainment on the patio.
For more information or reservations, please call 954-587-6155.
Murphy’s Law Irish Pub
• $5 cover charge and no charge for table reservations
• Live bands and DJ’s starting at 8PM with Funkette and DJ Malone
For more information or reservations, please call 954-791-4782.
9 p.m. – 5 a.m.
General Admission tickets are 100$ and tables are available starting at $600 and up.
Tickets are available at www.newyears.com/Events/ShowEvent.aspx?eventId=5143
Pangaea & Gryphon – One Night in Bangkok
• $50 admission – includes party favors and champagne toast
• $100 admission – includes premium open bar from 9 p.m. – midnight with champagne toast
• Superstar DJ Producer Robbie Rivera in Gryphon and Tom LaRoc in Pangaea. (times/prices)
For more information or reservations, please call 954-581-5454.
Passion – New Year’s Bash
• $50 General Admission
• 9 p.m. – midnight – Open Bar
For more information or tickets please call 954-321-3443.
Renegade Barbeque Company
Enjoy famous barbeque menu, with midnight champagne toast and party favors.
For more information or reservations please call 954-797-5943.
Rock N’ Hookah
Special New Year’s Eve Menu, champagne and Belly Dancer
• $75 per person – Includes 3-course dinner, complimentary glass of wine and champagne toast.
• $95 per person – VIP Seating
For more information or reservations, please call 954-584-3303.
TATU – Regular menu from 5:30PM-1AM
• DJ from 10PM-Close
• $100 per table | Center Fountain table seating and one bottle of champagne
• $100 per table | Lakeside & Outside seating and one bottle of champagne; menu extra
• $250 per table | Pod seating and 2 bottles of champagne
• $400 per table | Sake Lounge and Tatami seating includes four bottles of champagne; menu extra
For more information or reservations please call 954-583-1499
• $5 admission for men
• Live entertainment, reservation-only dinner, party favors, balloon drop at midnight, complimentary champagne with entrée’s, bottle specials and bull riding contest.
For more information or reservations please call 954-556-7430.
Tuscany Italian Bistro
• $100 per person
• Includes Italian Beef or Salmone al Forno four-course dinner
For more information or reservations please call 954-584-1370.
About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino provides quality guest experiences where South Floridians can play, stay, dine, and shop. Eighty-nine tables offer Blackjack, Baccarat, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. Play one of the more than 2,500 Vegas-style slots including the Native-American casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player’s Club members experience an exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and celebrity show kitchen. Convene in The Poker Room at Seminole Paradise for Texas Hold ’em, limit Texas Hold ’em, Seven Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Café-Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 123 globally recognized rock ‘n roll themed restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA, Four Diamond rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 16 restaurants and lounges, 40,000-square-feet of meeting room space, a European-style spa, auto salon, 22 retail shops, 14 nightclubs, Paradise Live, and Hard Rock Live. Located on State Road 7 (U.S. 441) in Hollywood, Florida. Take I-95, exit Stirling Rd. and travel west to 1 Seminole Way. For more information, call (954) 327-ROCK, 1 800-937-0010 or visit us online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com .