- Alma de Tango – World tango champion Monica Llobet hosts tango classes every Tuesday at the Danielson Gallery. Live the romance, passion, and elegance of tango in every step. Group classes for beginners are from 9 to 10 p.m. and advanced students from 8 to 9 p.m. Following class, share the dance floor with experienced milongueros as they practice and dance tango. Nightly drawing winner receives Sunday Champagne brunch for two guests. Class and milonga is $20 per person. A cash bar with specially selected wines from Argentina is available. 8 to midnight.
- Daily Happy Hour with Live Jazz – From 5 to 9 p.m., enjoy half price drinks by Partida Tequila. From 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. and a classic jazz performance by the Popo Delgado duo, Mike Levine duo, Silvano Monasterios duo and the Gabriel Saenz duo.
- Bossa Nova Lounge by Poolside – From 2 to 6 p.m., enjoy the best of Brazilian jazz every Sunday with a bossa nova performance by singer and guitarist Rose Max. Half price cocktails by Bacardi and Grey Goose. Half price cocktails by 10 Cane and Bacardi Superior Rum. Overlooking the world-famous Biltmore pool, guests can enjoy the al fresco Cascade’s contemporary French-Caribbean and spa cuisine.
- Interactive Culinary Demonstration & Champagne Gosset Luncheon with Chef Alejandro Pinero of Sustain Restaurant & Bar – Discover the goodness of cooking with locally grown, organic and sustainable ingredients alongside Chef Alejandro Piñero, executive Chef at Sustain Restaurant + Bar in Midtown Miami. Event is on Saturday, March 12, 2011 starting at noon in the Alhambra Ballroom. Resort Guests $65.
- Veneto Wine Theme Dinner – Explore the various wines of Veneto – one of the foremost wine producing regions of Italy; paired with delectable dishes by chef Betania Salles. Event is on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 7 p.m. in Fontana. Resort Guests $99.
- Mystery Wine Theme Dinner – This wine theme dinner is a surprise from Biltmore’s own Sommelier Sebastian Verrier. Challenge your palate in recognizing varietals and regions as they are paired best by the chef himself, Philippe Ruiz. Event is on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 7 p.m. in Palme d’Or. Resort Guest $109.
- Interactive Culinary Demonstration & Champagne Deutz Luncheon with Chef Michael Schwartz of Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink – Let the bubbles of Champagne Deutz please your palate as you cook along with famed Chef Michael Schwartz. Join this author of Michael’s Genuine Food as he shares some of the secrets to making down to earth food for people who love to eat. Event is on Saturday, April 09, 2011 at noon inside the Country Club Ballroom. Resort Guests $52.
- South Africa Wine Theme Dinner – South African wines like Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinotage & Shiraz have become increasingly popular over the years. Come and enjoy these ‘jewels’ of South Africa along with dishes full of bold eccentric flavors. Event is on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 7 p.m. in Fontana. Resort Guest $99.
- New World vs. Old World Wine Theme Dinner – This amazing old world and new world wine theme dinner will allow you to experience Chef Philippe Ruiz’s classic dishes and how they reflect new and old world wine parings. Event is on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 7 p.m. in Palme d’Or. Resort Guest $109.
- Interactive Culinary Demonstration & Champagne Mumm Luncheon with Chef Sean Brasel of Meat Market – Embrace the flavors of Champagne Mumm and the staples of a classic steakhouse with an artful contemporary spin along side acclaimed Executive Chef Sean Brasel of South Beach’s own, Meat Market. Event is on Saturday, May 07, 2011 at noon in the Country Club Ballroom. Resort Guest $65.
- Umbria Wine Theme Dinner – Many regard the cuisine of Umbria to be the best in Italy; decide for yourself as you enjoy wines from the same region in an elegant dinner setting here at the Biltmore’s famed restaurant, Fontana. Event is on Wednesday, May 18, 2011at 7 p.m. in Fontana. Resort Guest $99.
- Sommelier’s Favorite Region Wine Theme Dinner – Discover one of the most famed winegrowing regions in the world! Allow your palate to enjoy the rich taste and aroma of wines from this region, handpicked by our own Sebastian Verrier. Event is on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7 p.m. in Palme d’Or. Resort Guest $109.
1200 Anastasia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134