On November 7th at Shore Club, Wilhelmina Models along with Shape and Men’s Fitness will be holding an open call for The Wilhelmina Hot Body Model Search. They are looking for fitness enthusiasts in the area who live a healthy lifestyle.
Last year, Miami’s own Viktoria Telek won the Hot Body Model Search and has since become the newest face of Everlast and has been featured on various television programs and in Shape magazine.
World-renowned modeling agency, Wilhelmina Models, along with Shape and Men’s Fitness, will host an open call for The Wilhelmina Hot Body Model Search at Shore Club on Sunday, November 7th
WHAT: The Wilhelmina Hot Body Model Search open call is looking for one woman and one man to join their group of Olympic athletes, professional trainers, and yoga enthusiasts already signed with Wilhelmina’s Fitness division. Wilhelmina represents A-list talent including Fergie, Cyndi Lauper, Natasha Bedingfield, and Estelle, as well as male supermodels Gabriel Aubry and Mark Vanderloo. The Miami open call welcomes applicants that exemplify health and fitness.
- Ideal contestants are men and women 18+ who live a healthy and fit lifestyle
- $20 registration fee
- Each participant will meet with trainers and nutritional consultants
- Each participant will have the opportunity to be photographed by a professional fashion/fitness photographer
- A panel of judges consisting of Wilhelmina talent scouts and Shape/Men’s Fitness editors will review all entries
Ten finalists (5 women/5 men) will:
- Be invited and flown to New York for a finale event where the two winners will be selected live by a panel of judges
- One female and one male winner will receive a five year Wilhelmina contract, will be featured in editorials for Shape and Men’s Fitness and receive a $500 gift certificate to The Vitamin Shoppe
WHEN: Sunday, November 7th
1pm – 5pm
WHERE: Shore Club
1901 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, Fl