TMC, in association with AU24 and Crossfire Media, today announced details on conference sessions that have been added to the Voice Interconnect and Peering Conference (VIPeering), collocated with ITEXPO, Wednesday, February 2, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, in Miami, Florida.
This innovative event explores interconnect, registry and numbering technologies, while covering the best practices that carriers and service providers need to address demand for end-to-end IP communication services. The full-day conference program agenda focuses on new business models, solutions and requirements for VoIP, includes a number of sessions, including:
- Roundtable – Business Models of Interconnection & Peering
- ENUM in LNP and Interconnection and Policy Management
- Sip Peering Solutions Using Open Source Software
- Overcoming Peering Challenges in Latin America
- Corporate and Enterprise Peering and UC – voice, messaging and video (models and strategies)
- Requirements for Peering Success
- Video Telephony – Over the top, Mobile and Corporate Interoperability
- Numbering and Identifiers in Peering and Interconnection
- Roundtable: Endgames for IP Interconnection
For the most complete VIPeering Conference Program Agenda, visit www.vipeering.com.