From June 1 to September 30, the program will offer discounts more than 50 exclusive deals on stays at top hotels and resorts in Greater Miami and Miami Beach, including:
- Indulge in the Resort Lifestyle: Book a package that includes a fourth night free and a daily $40 spa treatment credit at the Acqualina Resort & Residences on the Beach, or receive a $50 hotel credit per night at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove.
- Treat Yourself to a Staycation: Receive 25% off two nights or more at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay or experience the SLS Lux Brickell for a Florida resident rate and savings of $25 per day
- Time to Extend Your Vacation: Stay two nights and get the third night free at the Clevelander Hotel on Ocean Drive, or book three nights at the Mandarin Hotel Oriental, Miami located on prestigious Brickell Key, and receive a complimentary fourth night.
Additional information available at MiamiTemptations.com.
Just in time for summer, The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) welcomes the highly-anticipated return of Miami Hotel Months. From June 1 to September 30, the four-month-long program features a host of more than 50 deals on stays at top hotels and resorts including luxe packages, complimentary add-ons and BOGO hotel nights. A complete list of offerings and program details are available atMiamiTemptations.com.
From beachfront to boutique accommodations to all-inclusive resorts, locals and visitors can pack their bags and book a well-deserved getaway or staycation at one of Greater Miami and Miami Beach’s top hotels and resorts. With a range of exclusive deals, including special offers on rooms, extra nights and added amenities and services, Miami Hotel Months encourages families, couples and solo travelers to have fun in the sun, indulge in a luxurious escape and explore all this vibrant destination has to offer.
“Over the past year, we have seen an abundance of new hotels opening as Greater Miami and Miami Beach continues to top the list as a popular tourist destination for those seeking beautiful beaches, history, art, culture, and a world-class culinary scene,” said David Whitaker, President & CEO of the GMCVB. “We look forward to welcoming more visitors this summer while at the same time providing local and regional neighbors an affordable and unique way to vacation in their own back yard.”
HIGHLIGHTS OF SPECIAL OFFERS INCLUDE:
· INDULGE IN THE RESORT LIFESTYLE: Inspired by the Italian Riviera with an art deco aesthetic, the Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club overlooks the Atlantic Ocean with beach and city views, where guests enjoy waived resort fees, a savings of $35 a day. Book the exclusive vacation package that includes afourth night free and a daily $40 spa treatment credit at the Acqualina Resort & Residences on the Beach, a luxurious seaside haven in Sunny Isles Beach. Savor an urban retreat, cruise through lush surroundings and soak up the sun at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove to experience deluxe accommodations and receive a $50 hotel credit per night. Get the VIP experience at Trump International Beach Resort Miami and take advantage of 10% off the daily rate, discounts on pool cabanas and water sports and a $100 credit to Dezerland Park Miami, Florida’s largest indoor amusement park.
· TREAT YOURSELF TO A STAYCATION: Take time off and vacation locally at the marina-front Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay to experience breathtaking views and 25% off two nights or more. Escape the ordinary at SLS Lux Brickell and enjoy an oasis in the heart of downtown Miami with pristine rooms and a rooftop pool for a Florida resident rate and savings of $25 per day. An iconic and historic symbol,The Biltmore Hotel, boasts Mediterranean vibes and lush, tropical landscaping where Florida and Southeast residents can start the day with daily breakfast at Fontana Restaurant, and spend the afternoon playing a round of golf or taking a dip in the largest pool in the Eastern U.S.
· TIME TO EXTEND YOUR VACATION: Whether lounging by the beach or dancing the night away, stay two nights and get the third night free at the Clevelander Hotel on Ocean Drive. At the Mandarin Hotel Oriental, Miami located on prestigious Brickell Key, book three nights and receive acomplimentary fourth night. In the mid-beach neighborhood next to the boardwalk, Radisson Miami Beach offers a stylish waterfront location, outdoor pool and Zen garden where guests can save up to 20% during a stay of three nights or more.
THE FULL LIST OF PARTICIPANTS IS AS FOLLOWS:
Miami Hotel Months is one of seven programs within the Miami Temptations Program established by the GMCVB. The series of themed months are designed to cultivate awareness and appreciation of the many assets within the vibrant destination by curating special programming and discounts for visitors and locals to explore. The program is also home to Miami Spa Months, Miami Spice Restaurant Months, Miami Health & Wellness Months, Miami Arts, Culture & Heritage Months, Miami Attraction & Museum Months and Miami Entertainment Months.