It’s summertime and many will be taking a vacation or holiday. According to surveys, almost 85% of adults will travel this season and about 42% more will take a trip compared to last year. While most might go to a beach or party the weekend away, those who are looking for more are coming to a retreat center in British Columbia, Canada. Searching for the journey of a lifetime, it’s the ultimate alternative wellness adventure for those hoping to reach their next level.
Rob Grover and Gary Logan are the founders of The Journeymen Collective, the company creating luxury guided magic mushroom retreats in the mountains outside of Vancouver.
They’ve hosted everyone from performers and athletes to entrepreneurs, CEOs, couples and groups invested in the highest level of personal development and self-discovery.
The pair have a combined 50+ years of education in spiritual and metaphysical training, executive level mindset coaching, energetic healing modalities, Alexander Technique lessons, and provide support embodying and integrating the transformational retreat. Visitors are immersed in an extraordinary personalized experience that often results in accelerating attendees’ success and their intentions to create a conscious impact on the world.
Rob and Gary believe that when psychedelics are facilitated in a professional manner, it can help us with our mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness. They can give insight on:
- The journey into your mind and why it can be the ultimate reset for all our stress
- How guided psilocybin use can clear out old energy & trauma holding us back
- The retreat helping remove mental blocks in our personal and professional lives
- Importance of the right setting for psychedelics & curating a safe modern space
- Utilizing mushrooms with integrity and the intention for development/self-growth
- Understanding the inner work involved to prepare before and after the journey
Featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, Condé Nast Traveler, Marie Claire, FOX Business, and TZR, Rob & Gary are having a profound effect on the individuals enrolling in their retreats.
If you would like to learn more visit: https://www.