Royal Mansour and Christian Louboutin partnered to create exclusive babouche slippers, inspired by the hotel’s distinctive latticework and hard-carved ceilings and paired with Louboutin’s signature red sole. The collaboration is the designer’s only creative partnership within Morocco.
- For the jetsetting mom, Belmond Hotel Cipriani has launched two exclusive bags in partnership with Venetian leather brand Dellaluna. Choose between a limited-edition tote bag inspired by Venice’s signature cocktail, the Bellini – invented by Guiseppe Cipriani, founder of Hotel Cipriani – and a weekender bag made of leather and canvas complete with Belmond’s signature luggage tags from the Southern Europe properties. Both pieces can be shipped worldwide, priced at $1,680 and $1,345, respectively.
- In honor of the pending arrival of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s first baby, due in April, The Kensington has partnered with Sarajane Ambrose, Founder of the UK’s leading nanny and maternity nurse agencies, Imperial Nannies and Maternally Yours. New or expectant parents can now book a two-hour, one-on-one session with Sarajane to learn the dos and don’ts of parenthood over The Kensington’s new ‘London Landmarks’ Afternoon Tea.
- andBeyond has partnered with Thule to bring stylish, versatile, and durable luggage to future guests (meeting the tight size regulations on bush planes in Africa). Once guests arrive at the lodge, they will now be able to use a pair of custom Swarovski Optik binoculars on game drives during their stay, and can even buy a pair of their own at the safari shop.
- Almanac Barcelona partnered with Master Perfumer Jimmy Boyd to create private label scents exclusively for the hotel – pear apple and bergamot. There is also an accompanying retail line conjuring aromas of the sea, botanicals, and the essence of citrus representing the city’s Mediterranean energy.
- The Chatwal, New York launched an exclusive collaboration with Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow’s yoga and spiritual guru, Eddie Stern. His “Pause & Take a Breath” app, featuring nine 12-minute yoga lessons are available on a complimentary basis through the in-room and in-suite iPads.
- Guests of Belmond can join equestrian polo player and fashion model Jodie Kidd for the second annual six-night Horseback Safari through the wilderness of Botswana this September 13-19, 2019. Splitting time between Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge and Belmond Eagle Island Lodge, travelers will join Jodie for daily expeditions into the Okavango Delta, a traditional Boma dinner, and an evening sunset cruise along the delta.
- UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa collaborated with local NGO Despartar to launch MAMA Trancoso, an education initiative to teach local students how to identify environmental threats and ways to combat these abuses. Over the past three years, the program has worked with 30 dedicated students (10 each year) hosting 10 exhibitions in local schools, participating in two civil actions to battle an environmental threat, and joining the United Nations Youth Assembly in 2018 and 2019.
- Thanks to Nantucket Island Resorts’ partnership with New York-based cycling startup, Priority Bicycles, guests can enjoy complimentary bike rentalsto explore the island, including popular sites such as the oldest house on Nantucket, built in 1686; Sankaty Lighthouse, located a historic fishing village; and Cisco Brewery, known for their local beers and live music. Guests of White Elephant Loft at 32 Main Street and The Anchorage House receive the keys to a BMW hybrid-SUV for use throughout their stay.