The Greater Fort Lauderdale Food & Wine Festival will kick off Volume 1 of its SAVOR Dinner Series on Thursday, July 25th, at Tower Club in Fort Lauderdale.
- Volume 1 of the SAVOR Dinner Series pairs Wandering Wines with Tower Club’s renowned culinary team headed by Chef Marvin Solis.
- The Menu includes:
- Passed Hors d’oeuvres: Paired with Keen Sparkling Rosé
- Open face tuna/beef tartare
- Freshly baked herb foccacia topped with fresh tuna, crème fraiche and Russian ossetra
- First Course: Paired with Wandering Wines Chardonnay Grand Reserve
- Citrus cured salmon, smoked salt and saffron aioli
- Second Course: Paired with Peaks and Valleys Sauvignon Blanc
- Crab salad, Calabria pepper aioli and fresh Yukon gold potato chips
- Third Course: Paired with Wandering Wines Red Blend Grand Reserve
- Grilled Wagyu skirt steak, broccoli rabe tips, dill potato batonnet and sunchoke puree
- Dessert: Paired with Wandering Wines Carmenere Reserve
- Pot de crème
- The SAVOR Dinner Series was created to support the Greater Fort Lauderdale Food & Wine Festival’s year-long initiative of highlighting Broward County’s culinary superstars, emerging wine, craft beer and spirits brands throughout the year.
- Mathias Kiwanuka, Wandering Wines Co-Founder and 2x Super Bowl Champion with the New York Giants will be in attendance at the dinner. He will be available for photos and will sign Wandering Wines bottles that will be available for purchase at Tower Club.
- The cost to attend the SAVOR Dinner is $105.00 per person (inclusive of tax and gratuity).
- Upcoming dates and locations for future SAVOR Dinner Series events will be announced soon.
WHO: Phil Marro and Kate Reed, co-founders of Greater Fort Lauderdale Food & Wine Festival
Adam Glasgow, Krystina Glasgow and Mathias Kiwanuka, co-founders of Wandering Wines
Chef Marvin Solis, Executive Chef of Tower Club
WHEN: Thursday, July 25, 2019
7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
WHERE: Tower Club
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
DETAILS: The cost of the dinner is $105 per person. To purchase tickets for this event, please visit: GFLFoodWine.com/SAVOR-Vol1