The Greater Fort Lauderdale Food & Wine Festival will host Volume 2 of its ‘SAVOR Dinner Series’ on Monday, September 23, atValentino Cucina Italiana in Fort Lauderdale at 6:30 p.m.
- Volume 2 of the SAVOR Dinner Series pairs Levantine Hill Wine with Valentino Cucina Italiana’s renowned culinary team.
- This 6-course pairing dinner will also host Levantine Hill Estate’s Head Winemaker, Paul Bridgeman, who will be in attendance to discuss the variety of wines and suggested pairings.
- The Menu includes:
- Passed Hors d’oeuvres: Paired with Foss Marai, Prosecco DOCG
- First Course: Paired with Chardonnay, Levantine Hill, Yarra Valley, 2019
o Razor Clam Ceviche: Nuoc Cham, Green Apple Sorrel, Asian Pair
- Second Course: Paired with Pinot Noir, Levantine Hill, Yarra Valley, 2015
o Garganelli: Rabbit Ragu, Taggiasca Olives, Ricotta Salata
- Third Course: Paired with Levantine Hill, Syrah, Yarra Valley, 2015
o Coq Au Vun: Squab, Bacon, Pearl Onion, Mushroom
- Fourth Course: Paired with Samantha’s Paddock, Melange Traditionnel, Bordeaux Blend
o Lamb Rack: Country Cassoulet, Seabeans, Cranberry Mostardo, Pecorino Chip
- Dessert: Paired with Foss Marai, “Dolce Reali” Moscato
o Apple Tart Tatin: Puff Pastry, Madagascar Vanilla, Blue Cheese Veil
- The SAVOR Dinner Series was created to support the Greater Fort Lauderdale Food & Wine Festival’s year-long initiative of highlighting Broward County’s culinary superstars, emerging wine, craft beer and spirits brands throughout the year.
- The cost to attend the SAVOR Dinner is $175.00 per person (inclusive of tax and gratuity).
WHO: Chef Giovanni Rocchio, Executive Chef and Owner at Valentino Cucina Italiana
Paul Bridgeman, Head Winemaker at Levantine Hill Estate
WHEN: Monday, September 23, 2019
WHERE: Valentino Cucina Italiana
620 Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
DETAILS: The cost of the dinner is $175 per person. To purchase tickets for this event, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/savor-dinner-series-volume-2-levantine-hill-wine-dinner-tickets-72261900289.