Rock the night for cancer awareness at the Gilda’s Club Cancer Crawl 2012 on Friday, March 9 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Seminole Paradise at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Teams of more than 10 participants each will compete in this event to raise money for Gilda’s Club, a nonprofit agency that provides support services for anyone touched by cancer.
For only a $25 entry fee donation, Cancer Crawl Teams will enjoy free drinks, appetizers, and live music at participating bars and restaurants. An after-party will follow from 9:30 – 11 p.m. at Pangaea with a complementary drink and buffet.
“The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is proud to support Gilda’s Club and its efforts to raise awareness and funds for families and individuals affected by this deadly disease,” said Phil Madow, president of the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. “It is through dedicated efforts like these that our community has the opportunity to unite for a worthy cause while enjoying a first-class evening of entertainment, food and drink generously provided by our Seminole Paradise retailers, restaurants and nightclubs.”
Upon check-in, participants will receive passes redeemable for specials at participating Seminole Paradise locations including:
- Murphy’s Law – Complementary well drink valid until 8 p.m.
- Bluepoint Ocean Grill – Shrimp Cocktail & a complimentary domestic draft.
- Johnny Rockets – Buy one entrée; get one free for anyone with a ticket to the event.
- Renegade – Two-for-one drink specials from 4 – 8 p.m. on draft beer, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Bluemoon, IPA and Yuengling plus well brand drinks and house wine.
- Bongos Sky Lounge – Complementary appetizers, $5 sangria and Stoli cocktails.
- Passion Nightclub – Complementary beer or cocktail
- Bijoux Terner – 10% Discount
- And more to be announced
Gilda’s Club Cancer Crawl 2012 is organized and presented by Gilda’s Emerging Leaders, a passionate group of community-minded individuals devoted to making a difference in the in the lives of those touched by cancer through volunteering, networking, and fundraising activities.
“Gilda’s Club is fortunate to have wonderful supporters like our Emerging Leaders Group and the Seminole Hard Rock to help us ‘fun’raise through Cancer Crawl 2012,” shared Elizabeth Wynter, Gilda’s Club director of development.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please contact Elizabeth Wynter at 954-763-6776 or email elizabeth@