Beyond Ordinary Events, Inc. announced today the first confirmed speakers for its launch of POSSIBLE, an immersive marquee event for marketers to be held at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach on April 17-19, 2023. Powered by the world’s most authoritative and experienced industry leaders and with Google as premier presenting partner, POSSIBLE will welcome up to 5,000 of the most respected and impactful business leaders and practitioners, including brands, technology, digital, media, entertainment, and culture, over the course of three days.
POSSIBLE’s stages will feature leaders from across business and tech and also include media, celebrities, influencers, and others. The first confirmed speakers are Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) from top global brands:
- Deborah Wahl, Global Chief Marketing Officer, General Motors
- William White, Chief Marketing Officer, Walmart
- Linda Lee, CMO, Campbell Soup Company
- Karin Timpone, CMO Major League Baseball
- David Tinson, Chief Marketing Officer, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Rishad Tobaccowala, Author, Podcast Host of What’s Next
- Lou Aversano, Chief Marketing Officer, Cigna
- Andrea Brimmer, CMO, Ally Financial Inc.
- Mayur Gupta, Chief Marketing Officer, Kraken
- Angela Zepeda, Chief Marketing Officer, Hyundai Motor America
- Shelly Palmer, CEO, The Palmer Group
- John Battelle, Co-Founder & CEO, Recount Media
- Lynne Biggar, former Global CMO, VISA
- Diana Haussling, Vice President, General Manager Consumer Experience & Growth, Colgate-Palmolive
POSSIBLE ultimately will have up to 200 speakers representing all aspects of the industry on its stages, presenting 16 tracks of curated content, Masterclasses, workshops, an exposition, an outside activation area, VIP networking, and events. POSSIBLE also brings nearly all of MMA Global events under the POSSIBLE umbrella, including the SMARTIES and presentation of its proprietary research, making this forum a complete 360 experience.
Christian Muche, CEO and Co-Founder of Beyond Ordinary Events, said, “We are extremely honored to have these prestigious individuals be part of launching POSSIBLE. They represent the world’s most powerful brands and by having them as speakers, this puts POSSIBLE in the spotlight to become the industry´s tent pole event and inspire decision makers across the broader ecosystem of marketing, business, tech, and culture.” He added, “These speakers support POSSIBLE’s mission to bring marketers together and discuss the challenges they face head on and to give them the tools and confidence to become more successful in the future. Soon, we will present a list of more amazing celebrities and industry leaders.”
POSSIBLE is offering early bird rates through January 16. More speakers, including celebrities, entertainers, and influencers, will be announced soon.
For more information, visit here.