1. For outdoor adventure types with perhaps “conflicting” degrees of fitness levels, we have a new package at Paradise Beach Resort on Nevis. The resort is extremely private, with only 7 villas, private butlers, and private pools. Each sprawling villa (think: 3,400 square feet and two – four bedrooms) has a full kitchen so health nuts can cook their own meals, or hire the resort’s private chef. Whether you consider yourself an “Uber Athlete” or more of a “Leisurelete,” Nevis’s cloud forests and volcanic landscape can be enjoyed in two opposite, yet equally healthful ways. While you can spend time apart from your loved one depending on the level of activity you’re seeking, you can reunite come massage and mealtime to enjoy fresh juice delivery, beach massages, and private dinners that are part of the package.
The Outdoor Adventure on Nevis 2 Ways package includes:
Uber Athletes can partake in a personal training session with an instructor on the resort’s private beach
Leisureletes can enjoy sunrise and sunset yoga on the resort’s private beach
Uber Athletes can experience a cross channel swim to St Kitts (about 2 miles)
Leisureletes can hop a catamaran sail to St. Kitts for private picnic lunch and snorkeling
Uber Athletes can book a privately guided hike to the top of Nevis Peak (at 3,232 feet, it’s one of the hardest climbs in the Caribbean, you use roots and ropes to get to the top)
Leisureletes can book a privately guided hike to Nevis Peak’s waterfalls, a much easier hike but equally picturesque
*Please note: the package includes juice delivery to your villa doorstep each morning, one massage either in your villa or on the beach, and a dinner cooked in your villa by the resorts private chef with ingredients of your choosing.
*The Outdoor Adventure on Nevis 2 Ways 4-Night Package starts at approx. $4,600 (inclusive of up to four people)
2. Broadway’s history-making “Hamilton” has not yet swept the South, but in light of upcoming President’s Day, we think our founding father and his birthplace could make for a timely story. Travelers coming from the South can swap Broadway’s hottest ticket for a ticket to Nevis. As Alexander Hamilton’s birthplace, Nevis played host to playwright Lin-Manuel Miranda who spent time on the island gaining inspiration for the play.
• 17% off a Four Bedroom Garden or Beach Villa for a stay of three nights or more
• A copy of Alexander Hamilton, Ron Chernow’s bestselling book that inspired the musical
• Private Island Tour of Nevis’ historic sites, including Alexander Hamilton House / Museum of Nevis History
• Cannot be combined with other Promotions or offers. Offer effective until 18th December 2017
• Rate Code: 1755
Travelers can fly direct to San Juan, the hub for Tradewind Aviation where VIP meet & greet service is offered, and hop a luxury flight into tiny Nevis. Direct flights to St. Kitts (a 30 minute boat ride from Nevis) are also available from Miami.