OUTSIDE, America’s preeminent active lifestyle brand, is excited to announce Outside Experience, presented by Go RVing, an unprecedented two-day event for outdoor enthusiasts of all skill levels and ages taking place at the McCormick Place Lakeside Center in Chicago from July 13-14, 2019. In partnership with Reed Exhibitions, the world’s leading event company, this festival will showcase new products and interactive demos from leading active lifestyle brands and travel destinations. Attendees will test gear, enjoy films and live music and sip craft whiskey and beer—all in a festive, family-friendly, indoor/outdoor environment.
“OUTSIDE is looking forward to bringing our first live consumer event to Chicago, inspiring avid adventurers and families alike to get outside,” said Lawrence Burke, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, Outside Integrated Media, LLC. “Outside Experience presents a unique opportunity for thousands of active, outdoors-centric urban dwellers to interact directly with the brands they love, while experiencing the outdoor adventures they seek.”
With more than 10,000 attendees and 200 global to local exhibitors expected at this weekend-long event, Outside Experience, presented by Go RVing,will feature craft distilleries and breweries, live musical performances and 5Point Adventure Film Festival, as well as storytelling from brand ambassadors and athletes in a conversational setting. The many exhibits and activities planned include, but are not limited to:
- Outside Experience Park & Main Stage with outdoor gear, including from YETI, and a Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey Lounge
- Go Zone (sponsored by Go RVing) showcasing the latest adventure vehicles, including teardrop trailers
- Running Zone (sponsored by Salomon) with guided group runs and an indoor trail to test the latest running footwear, plus apparel and accessories for all types of runners
- Water Zonefeaturing a fly casting tank by Orvis, and gear for SUPing, kayaking, canoeing and kite surfing
- Biking Zonefeaturing a mountain bike demo course (sponsored by Bosch eBikes) and bikes and gear for on-and off-road cycling
- Climbing Zoneoffering guided wall-climbing sessions, plus slackline performances, rappelling, and the latest climbing gear
- Trail Zonewith supplies for day hikes to multi-day treks, including products from Fjällräven
- Winter Zoneshowcasing the best ski resorts, outerwear, and skis and snowboards centered around a Tincup Whiskey Lounge
- Travel Zonefeaturing leading domestic and international destinations, tour operators, luggage and travel gear
- Wellness & Lifestyle Zonewith yoga and fitness sessions and the latest products for living with intention
Outside Experience, presented by Go RVing, is set to tap into a large outdoor recreation market in Illinois with consumer spending totals of $22 billion and the industry being responsible for 204,000 jobs in Illinois. For more information about the event, visit OutsideExperienceShow.com.