2023 Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend festivities will begin when the National Hockey League (NHL) transforms Fort Lauderdale Beach Park into a hockey paradise during the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™, Feb. 2 – 4. The FREE, non-ticketed fan festival is open to the public providing hockey fans of all ages three days of family-friendly, hockey-interactive games and attractions, a look at the NHL’s new United by Hockey Mobile Museum, special appearances from current NHL All-Stars and NHL Alumni, trophy and memorabilia displays, and a chance to take a picture with the greatest trophy in sports, the Stanley Cup®.
Fans can purchase officially licensed NHL® All-Star merchandise at the Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend’s flagship store located at Las Olas Oceanside Park just north of the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™.
There will be an official watch party for the 2023 Honda NHL® All-Star Game broadcast on ABC on Saturday, Feb. 4 at 3 p.m. ET at the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™.
Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™
Thursday, Feb. 2: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. ET
Friday, Feb. 3: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
Saturday, Feb. 4: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
1100 Seabreeze Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
2023 NHL Mascot Showdown™ presented by Upper Deck
A fan-favorite every year, the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™ will play host to several competitions of the eighth NHL Mascot Showdown presented by Upper Deck. All 30 NHL Mascots™ (not every NHL team has its own mascot), including the debut of the Seattle Kraken’s Buoy, will showcase their hockey skills and athletic prowess in three days of friendly, but fierce competition on Feb. 2, 3 and 4.
NHL All-Star Future Goals™ Kids Day presented by SAP (Thursday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. ET)
The 2023 NHL All-Star Future Goals™ Kids Day presented by SAP will reward 750 local South Florida students from Broward and Miami-Dade counties, who, with in-market support from the Florida Panthers, have participated in the NHL/NHLPA Future Goals™ program, with an opportunity to experience the NHL All-Star Beach Festival™ and hear from professionals in hockey who utilize the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math daily. Students, teachers, and chaperones will have an opportunity to meet a variety of NHL mascots and participate in NHL All-Star Beach Festival activities, including a STEM & Sustainability-themed scavenger hunt. The panel includes Doug Plagens, Florida Panthers Radio Play-by-Play Announcer (emcee); Andrew Ference, NHL Director, Social Impact, Growth & Fan Development and Dan Fleetwood, Vice President of Global Sponsorships, SAP. Private invite only
Enterprise Splash Shot Taping
The Truly Hard Seltzer All-Star Beach Festival™ will host a live taping of the Enterprise Splash Shot, an off-ice skill competition featuring four 2023 NHL All-Stars and special guest teammates going head-to-head in a target shooting tournament-style competition. Fans are encouraged to attend the taping of this new skill on Thursday, Feb. 2 at 3:30 p.m. at the Upper Deck Rink. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The taping will air during the 2023 NHL All-Star Skills™ presented by DraftKings Sportsbook on Friday, Feb. 3.
NHL All-Star Red Carpet
On Friday, Feb. 3 from 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. ET, fans are invited to see 2023 NHL All-Star players up close and personal as they walk the NHL All-Star Red Carpet at the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™.
The Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™ will feature the following attractions with more than a dozen official NHL partners and licensees participating to engage fans:
- Truly: As title sponsor of the NHL All-Star Beach Festival™, Truly will let fans (21+) faceoff on their Bubble Hockey Games to see which Truly pack reigns supreme, take a picture in their interactive photo booth, check out the views from their rooftop deck, and have a chance to meet a 2023 NHL All-Star player.
- Autograph Cove: Guests will be able to meet and greet NHL All-Stars, Hall of Famers and NHL Alumni.
- BioSteel: Try your best trick shot, practice stick handling, and rehydrate with BioSteel.
- Caterpillar: Hockey fans visiting the NHL All-Star Beach Festival™ can shoot for prizes, check out Cat equipment, and learn about Cat services.
- Discover: The Discover activation will feature a giant air hockey table (roughly 12’X24’) and allows fans to challenge their friends in a game of over-sized air hockey. In addition, the activation will include a Discover/All-Star beach hut that will be open to distribute premium items. Finally, hockey fans will have the chance to pose for a unique and shareable photo opportunity on Discover’s sand throne.
- Everyday NHL: Try your hand at beanbag toss, ping pong and more tailgate games from Victory Tailgate at the Everyday NHL Beach Tailgate! Fans will have chances to win a daily physical $250 gift card to NHLShop.com.
- Extreme Networks: Guests can partake in the Extreme Networks Shoot & Score to test their shooting accuracy from 15 feet, 30 feet as well as 40 feet from the goal to win prizes.
- Fanatics: Visit the NHL All-Star Official Merchandise Shop – A Fanatics Experience at Las Olas Oceanside Park (just north of the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™) for the best selection of NHL All-Star jerseys, apparel, headwear, and souvenirs available. In addition to shopping for all your NHL All-Star essentials, stop by the Fanatics Authentic shop-in-shop featuring an unmatched assortment of autographed memorabilia and collectibles from the biggest names in the NHL.
- Fastenal/Ergodyne: How wicked is your wrister? Put your tenacity to the test at the Ergodyne/Tenacious Work Gear tent, in partnership with Fastenal, by slingin’ those biscuits for prizes in our StepShot Challenge — plus grab some free gear and sign up for a chance to win a Tenacious Work Gear prize package!
- Florida Panthers: Come meet your host Florida Panthers and the Panther Patrol Team at the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™ for interactive activations and giveaways. GO CATS!
- Kids Zone: Designed for hockey’s youngest fans, the Kids Zone will have fun games and activities like Skee Puck as well as two ball hockey rinks for children to experience.
- GEICO: Come visit GEICO at the NHL All-Star Beach Festival™ to enter for a chance to win a $500 gift card! Bundling made fun with multiple interactive experiences, including locker room photo op, hockey stick putting challenge, and goalie reflex game, to see if your reflexes are as quick as it is to switch to GEICO.
- Great Clips: Fans can practice like the pros and test their stick skills by shooting pucks into a stacked washer and dryer unit.
- Hockey Fights Cancer: Hockey Fights Cancer is a joint initiative of the National Hockey League (NHL) and the National Hockey League Players’ Association (NHLPA) that supports our official charity partners, the American Cancer Society and the Canadian Cancer Society. No matter what jersey you wear, we all are on the same team when it comes to the fight against cancer. Stop by to learn more about how you can get involved in Hockey Fights Cancer.
- Hockey Hall of Fame: Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame exhibit featuring the NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover including 19 of the most prestigious NHL Trophies. Explore NHL All-Star artifacts and learn about the history and evolution of professional hockey in the state of Florida.
- Honda: Honda, the official automotive partner of the NHL in the U.S., will display vehicles at the NHL All-Star Beach Festival™ for fans to check out. Fans can also visit the Honda space to try their luck at the Honda Puck Drop game or show off their hockey skills with Goalie Power Play and the Precision Passing Challenge to win fun prizes.
- NHL Esports: In the first NHL LAN event of the EA SPORTS NHL 23 World Championshipesports season, the inaugural EA SPORTS NHL 23 All-Star Open will feature top NHL gamers and hockey superstars during the Beach Festival on Thursday, Feb. 2 from Noon – 7 p.m. ET. Beginning at Noon, fans will be able to watch Alex Carpenter, Emily Clark, Hilary Knight and NHL 23 cover athlete Sarah Nurse as they compete in a friendly gaming competition and interact with the crowd — followed by matches with the four Finalists to determine the EA SPORTS NHL 23 All-Star Champion. Additionally, throughout the festival, fans can test their skills and play against one another at gaming stations that will be set up and equipped with EA SPORTS NHL 23.
- NHL Fan Access™ App: As the official event app, NHL Fan Access™ features event maps, policies, including Stanley Cup appearances and autograph sessions, opportunities to win awesome prizes through QR scavenger hunt, the “Ask Stanley” virtual assistant for instant help with event questions and much more! Download the app today.
- NHL Network: Light up the radar gun with your hardest shot as you compete against your friends at the NHL Network Hardest Shot.
- NHL Podcasts: Stop by to see your favorite NHL podcasts record live on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Get your fantasy hockey fix from the NHL Fantasy on Ice crew. Plus, NHL Alumni and special guests from around the League will stop by to join NHL @TheRink and go one-on-one with Nick Alberga.
- NHL Street: The NHL’s new official youth street hockey league will celebrate its launch on Saturday, Feb. 4 at 12 p.m. ET on the Upper Deck Rink at the NHL Mascot Showdown™ presented by Upper Deck. In partnership with RCX Sports, the NHL’s premier ball hockey experience is designed to provide kids and their families across North America affordable, neighborhood-based, league-play opportunities focused on having fun, staying active and making friends. NHL Street athletes are provided authentic uniforms and branded equipment exclusively created by NHL licensee, Franklin Sports.
- NHL United by Hockey Mobile Museum: The NHL, Hockey Hall of Fame and ALXMOBILE present the debut of the United by Hockey Mobile Museum. The traveling history museum aims to raise awareness and education of diverse individuals within the game of hockey. This professionally curated museum is a unique experience that celebrates the games trailblazers, changemakers and business leaders spanning across multiple underrepresented and multicultural demographics, highlighting the fact that Hockey is for Everyone!
- Stanley Cup® Display: Fans can take a photo with the most iconic trophy in professional sports.
- Ticketmaster: Bullseye Battle – Show off your wrist shot by aiming for the bullseye!
- Topps: Fans can visit Topps to purchase 2022-23 NHL stickers and albums and play an interactive AR experience to win physical prizes and a special in-app digital pack in Topps SKATE.
- Upper Deck: Upper Deck, the exclusive trading card partner of the NHL® presents the 2023 NHL Mascot Showdown™ and will be onsite to entertain fans with Mascot Bingo, Pack Wars and other games to win fun prizes. Fans can collect a FREE Mascot Showdown trading card set exclusively on UpperDeckEpack.com. Fans will also be able to create their own FREE personalized trading card.
- Verizon: We invite fans to come “plug & play” to educate consumers on Verizon products and services for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
All fans will be required to go through metal detectors upon entry into the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL All-Star Beach Festival™, and all bags will be subject to search. For the most up-to-date schedule of events, appearances and fan reminders, fans should visit NHL.com/BeachFestival or download the NHL Fan Access™ App. Fans can join the conversation via the official NHL #NHLAllStar.
The NHL’s regular-season schedule will pause from Feb. 2-5 when the world’s top hockey players gather in South Florida for the 2023 Honda NHL All-Star Weekend at FLA Live Arena. The midseason showcase will include the 2023 NHL All-Star Skills™ presented by DraftKings on Friday, Feb. 3 (7 p.m. ET, ESPN, ESPN+, Sportsnet, TVAS), and the 2023 Honda NHL All-Star Game on Saturday, Feb. 4 (3 p.m. ET, ABC, ESPN+, CBC, Sportsnet, TVAS).