In honor of the highly anticipated NFL football season, Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill will be giving fans something to cheer about. From Sept. 8, 2011 through Jan. 1, 2012, the restaurant and bar specializing in good food, good drinks and good times, will offer a Smokin’ Season Pass Punch Card with which guests get punched for watching games onsite and correctly guessing a winning team on each game day. As punches accumulate, they can be redeemed for prizes along the way or saved up until the end of the season for a chance to win an all-inclusive trip for two to the Super Bowl in Indianapolis.
The “Smokin’ Season Pass Punch Card” will have two sides, one acting as a scoreboard and the other outlining guests’ predictions for a winning team on each game day. All restaurant locations will manage and distribute the cards upon a patron’s arrival and collect the cards after each game. The cards will be available to guests all season long starting on September 8th. Participants will be allowed up to two punches each game day, one for being onsite and another for correctly guessing the victorious team during one game taking place that day.
- Punch 1 – If punched before halftime on September 8, 2011, guest is entered into a raffle to win $100 gift card
- Punch 2 – May be redeemed for a complimentary fountain drink or *beer, guest keeps card
- Punch 5 – May be redeemed for a complimentary appetizer, guest keeps card
- Punch 10 – May be redeemed for a complimentary entrée, guest keeps card
- Punch 20 – May be redeemed for a $20 gift card, game over
- Punch 30 – May be redeemed for a $30 gift card, game over
- Punch 40 – May be redeemed for a $40 gift card, game over
- Punch 50 – May be redeemed for a $50 gift card, game over
- Punch 60 – May be redeemed for a $60 gift card, game over
- Punch 70 – May be redeemed for a $70 gift card, game over
- Punch 80 – May be redeemed for a $80 gift card or submitted for Grand Prize
v Each restaurant location’s highest scorer will receive a $250 gift certificate for Smokey Bones, as well as the opportunity to submit their punch card against each of the best players throughout the participating 63 locations. The competitor with the most punches will receive the ultimate grand prize: airfare for two to Indianapolis along with accommodations at the Bud Light Hotel and two tickets to the Super Bowl.
Fans are encouraged to visit their nearest Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill for each game day throughout the season to gain points and tackle that game day hunger. The starting lineup at Smokey Bones features an array of beer on tap and specialty beverages, plus a full roster of fire-grilled favorites and signature dishes such as the Crowd Pleaser (a sampler of Fire Starter favorites including Fire Stix, Chicken Fingers and Smoked Southwest Spring Rolls served with a variety of dipping sauces); Baby Back Ribs (hand-rubbed and marinated before being hickory-smoked for four hours and fire-grilled to order); and Hand-Pulled Pork simply seasoned, slow-smoked in-house for 11 hours, then hand-pulled and piled high.
Drink specials during each game will include $2.25 Pints of Bud Light, $6.00 Pitchers of Bud Light and $10.00 Buckets of Bud, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Bud Light Lime (varies by location).
* Complimentary beer offerings will include Bud or Bud Light draft and is only available in participating locations in Florida