NATPE, which takes place January 20-23, 2020 in Miami Beach. The NATPE Miami Marketplace + Conference inspires the growth and success of content across all platforms by hosting an annual marketplace and conference that pulls content buyers, sellers, distributors, advertisers, and influencers from around the globe to make deals and share in the international conversation. The NATPE Miami Marketplace + Conference is where you meet the people you need to know. The biggest companies, brands and names come to Miami to share content and experience. Check out the sessions full of industry veterans and meet content buyers looking to put your work on the screen. Download the 5 Reasons to Attend NATPE.
The cost of registration will be $1,500 per participant for Film Florida members, which includes:
- Badge with full access to conference, seminars and most evening receptions;
- Use of Film Florida’s booth and media in the show floor as a means to promote your area or television product, bookable for exclusive meetings;
- Participation in the Welcome to Miami reception on January 20th hosted by the GMCVB, Film Florida and the Miami-Dade and Miami Beach film offices (tentative);
- Logo placement on created marketing materials for the show;
- Culled contacts from the booth and reception event.
Film Florida is offering (for a limited time and with limited availability) a special $800 rate per participant to Industry & Association Council Members. This special offer is good through November 15, 2019 or until ticket supplies run out and limited to 2 per Film Florida member. The cost for non-members is $1,000 per person and does not include participation in the Film Florida booth.
If you would like to participate in NATPE with Film Florida, please e-mail info@FilmFlorida.org. Additional discounts are available if you are attending NATPE and the Realscreen Summit 2020 in New Orleans with Film Florida.
If you are not currently a member, we encourage you to consider the value of joining this statewide organization. Film Florida’s growing membership provides a network, a platform and the chance to play an active part in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. If you are interested in learning more about membership options, please email info@FilmFlorida.org or click HERE.