Tuesday, November 10, 2020
10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
WHERE: Hard Rock Stadium, 347 Don Shula Dr, Miami Gardens, FL 33056
All media are asked to please complete the following health questionnaire before arriving at the stadium: https://hardrockstadium.com/screening
Media can enter through Gate 7 and will be directed to parking, security and proceed to the SW Gate.
The Miami Dolphins will announce a transformational commitment to improving the lives of those impacted by cancer in South Florida with a $75 million major gift commitment to Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, part of the University of Miami Health System and South Florida’s only NCI-designated cancer center.
- Miami Dolphins Vice Chairman and CEO Tom Garfinkel
- University of Miami President Dr. Julio Frenk
- University of Miami Executive Vice President Jacqueline Travisano
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center Director Stephen D. Nimer, M.D.
- Lennar Corporation Executive Chairman Stuart Miller
RSVP: Media must RSVP to the contact below by Tuesday, November 10 at 9 a.m.