Ryan Tannehill answering questions at kids press conference
September 22, 2013
In celebration of the “Kids Kickoff” to start the regular season home opener against the Atlanta Falcons on September 22, Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill and Senior Vice President/Special Advisor Nat Moore announced a series of special events created to engage kids in a unique and interactive way.
The team will sell special $15 tickets for all youth ages 15 and under with the purchase of an adult ticket. Each youth ticket will receive a Dolphins Fathead ($15 retail value) and be able to redeem a free popcorn. Other exciting activities for the game will include:
- Kids lead the team out of the tunnel
- A select group of kids will be able to lead the team out of the tunnel.
- Player Introductions
- Kids will line the field for the introduction of the Miami Dolphins players.
- Kids with players during the National Anthem
- During the National Anthem, a select group of kids will join the players on the sideline.
- Kid PA announcers
- Kids will announce game action over the public address system throughout the game.
- Youth football activations with Alumni
- Alumni will participate in youth football activities with all kids.
- Face Painters
- Kids can get their faces painted throughout the pre-game activities.
- Bounce Houses and interactive games on the grand plaza
- Kids will enjoy the team’s brand new bounce houses along with other interactive game on the Grand Plaza.
- Halftime entertainment/performer with kid’s participation
- 100 level youth football activations throughout the game
- Post-game play on the field
- Families will be invited to play on the field after the game has concluded.
For additional information on the “Kids Kickoff, fans can visit Dolphins.com/finskids or 1-888-Fins-Tix.