Join the Miami Downtown Development Authority (Miami DDA) for a special virtual Friday Forum on Wednesday, April 22nd at 9AM.
The Miami DDA Friday Forums is a series that showcases downtown’s vibrant small business and residential community-the business owners and locals who love to live, work and play in Downtown Miami.
Topics for discussion include:
- Coronavirus Relief Options for Small Businesses
- CENSUS 2020 – Results Shape Your Community
Invited Speakers/Organizations include:
- Victoria Guerrero, South Florida District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Brian Van Hook, Reginal Director, Florida SBDC at Florida International University
- Lindsey Linzer, Senior Director of Programs and Grants Administration, The Miami Foundation
All participants must register to receive link to event.
This event is limited to the first 50 participants.
Click here to RSVP.
Once you RSVP, all participants will receive a zoom invite with a code.
We encourage all participants to log on to zoom from your computer once you receive a code and enter your name so that you can also use the chat feature for any questions or comments you may have during the discussion.