At the March of Dimes 13th Annual Signature Chefs & Wine Extravaganza in Miami, more than 30 of Miami’s top chefs and the area’s best wine suppliers will gather alongside fabulous auction lots for a wonderful evening of culinary delights to benefit the March of Dimes. Special Celebrity Guest Sunny Anderson, Host of Cooking for Real on the Food Network will host the evening and Maria C. Alonso, Senior Vice President and Miami-Dade/Monroe Manager for Bank of America, will be honored for her continuous support of the March of Dimes. This year’s event image, “Swiss Cheese” was donated and created by renowned Pop Artist and philanthropist Romero Britto.
- WHAT: Miami’s 13th Annual Signature Chefs & Wine Extravaganza offers gourmets and wine connoisseurs the opportunity to taste delicacies from more than 30 of the area’s best restaurants, sample incredible wines, and bid on hundreds of fabulous auction items, with all proceeds benefiting the March of Dimes.
- PARTICIPATING CHEFS/RESTAURANTS INCLUDE: Abokado, Azul at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Chef Allen’s, Emeril’s Miami Beach, Fogo de Chao, Joe’s Stone Crab, Meat Market, Por Fin, Rosa Mexicano, Smith & Wollensky, Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill… and many more!
- WHEN: Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 6:30pm
- WHERE: Jungle Island’s Treetop Ballroom; 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail
- TICKETS: Tickets for the event are $150 per person in advance, $175 per person at the door. Limited tickets for both the Extravaganza and an exclusive VIP Champagne Reception immediately preceding the event are available at $250 per person.
For sponsorship or ticket information, please contact Nanette Molina at (305) 477-1192 or email@example.com or visit www.marchofdimes.com/florida. All proceeds from the event directly benefit the March of Dimes.