It’s hot fun in the summertime at Kimpton’s EPIC, a luxury lifestyle waterfront boutique hotel in downtown Miami. This year, EPIC gives guests a jam-packed line-up of great deals and packages, unique summer programs, and new dining options with the debut of the internationally-acclaimed ZUMA, London’s esteemed restaurant offering a sophisticated cuisine philosophy inspired by the informal Japanese dining style Izakaya.
Whether it’s a weekend getaway for locals, or an out-of-towner looking for the right blend of sun and sophisticated fun, EPIC’s summer offerings range from the artful to the flat-out fun with a variety of ways to save, enjoy freebies, upgrades and more.
Sun-sational Summer Rates and Packages:
- Florida Resident Rate allows locals to enjoy Miami like a true jetsetter, but at 20 percent off nightly room rates. In addition, guests can stretch their vacation budgets with EPIC’s daily complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the hotel’s stylish living room, complimentary hosted evening wine hour on the stunning pool deck, daily newspaper delivery, 24-hour access to on-property fitness room, and wireless Internet access. Rates start at $238 per night, use rate code “FSR”.
- In support of the LGBT community, EPIC’s “Summer of Pride” program offers guests 15 percent off the best available rate, which currently starts at $212 per night, from now through Labor Day. Guests also receive a $15 resort credit per day to be used at Area 31 and a special pride-themed welcome gift upon check-in. Offer valid for stays from Thursday – Sunday from now through September 5th with rate code “PRIDE”.
- EPIC and exhale spa offer the Miami Spa Month package that pampers guests with a choice of spa services including fusion massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. Book a two-day, one-night package and receive a complimentary class at exhale spa and breakfast for $1. Rates start at $199 per night and are available through September 30, 2010.
- Like all Kimpton hotels, EPIC is offering the Summer Playground promotion, and travelers staying at EPIC will enjoy complimentary amenities and playful summer-themed offerings including Wii stations loaded with Dance Dance Revolution®, Kimpton’s famous killer sangria, and the chance to win a surprise if you find the Summer Playground password on Facebook® or Twitter®. In addition, guests can book a special value-added Summer Playground package that includes deluxe overnight accommodations, a $25 food and beverage credit and complimentary in-room movies and popcorn for $10 more than the best available rate.
- Let FREE-dom ring this July 4th and all summer long with EPIC’s book two nights, get the third free Double Dip offer, which includes your choice of cocktail or breakfast for $1 and all of the hotel’s standard guest freebies including daily complimentary wine hour, morning tea and coffee, daily newspaper, and access to pre-loaded e-readers, in addition to those offered through the Summer Playground. Book and travel by September 30th with rate code “DSP3”.
- EPIC invites teachers to take time and unwind with a trip from the classroom to the guestroom with the “Time Out For Teachers” rate, which is $109 for Cityview and $134 for Waterview rooms per night. Offer available from June 30th through September 12th with rate code “TOT” (blackout dates include June 8-10 and July 21-23).
EPIC Summer Programs:
- What could be more relaxing, than enjoying a great read by the pool? Just in time for summer, EPIC Page Turner, the hotel’s guest reading program, is back by popular demand. Through the EPIC Page Turner program, guests will receive complimentary books for them and their children, access to pre-loaded Sony Reader Digital Books, and the ability to view digital book excerpts online prior to their stay via the EPIC Virtual nightstand, where they can pre-order one of this summer’s recommended titles, and have it waiting for them upon arrival.
- EPIC invites guests to kick-back and spend some time this summer enjoying their personal interests, or picking up a new one, with its “art-filled” line-up of special guests and topics as part of EPIC’s complimentary daily wine hour. The EPIC Wine Hour Presents: Art of series calendar for early summer includes the following:
- July 1 – “Art of Weddings” – EPIC’s wedding planner expert discusses the art of planning the perfect wedding and today’s current wedding trends.
- July 15 – “Art of Cigars” with cigar specialist Carlos Escalona of Miami-based Camacho Cigars, one of the leading makers of premium cigars.
- July 22 – “Art of Miami” – Inspired by their new exhibit New Work Miami 2010 set to open in July, the Miami Art Museum presents guests with insights into some of the recent and never-before-seen works by 35 artists living and working in the Miami area.
Managed by Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, EPIC is located at the edge of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay, and combines the timeless style of a cosmopolitan boutique hotel with the amenities of a resort to create a sophisticated recreation oasis for guests amidst the energy and pulse of Miami. EPIC is located just short distance from area beaches, local shopping districts, and a thriving arts and culture scene, with many museums, restaurants, shops and theaters within walking distance.
EPIC is located at 270 Biscayne Blvd Way. For more information or reservations, please call (866) 760-3742 or (305) 424-5226 or visit www.epichotel.com.