Saturday, May 11, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Lexus of North Miami | 14100 Biscayne Blvd
Lexus of North Miami invites the South Florida Community to celebrate amaZINN moms, grandmothers, and all special women as they host their annual charitable Lexus of North Miami Mother’s Day Brunch and Shop on Saturday, May 11, 2019, from 11 am to 3 pm at the Lexus of North Miami showroom. This year the Craig Zinn Automotive Group has chosen to support the mission of the WestCare Foundation and The Village South to help improve the health and well-being of individuals, families and their communities impacted by substance abuse, mental disorder and other related social problems. Event admission is complimentary, come out and join WPLG Local 10 News Anchor, Kristi Krueger, and South Florida community leaders for an afternoon combining decadent food, fun, fashion, shopping, and philanthropy. Additionally, kids will enjoy an arts and crafts station led by Young at Art, and two performances by the Hip Hop Kidz while their Moms are being pampered.
Who: Lexus of North Miami | Craig Zinn Automotive Group
- Craig Zinn, Founder, and CEO
- Tony Stampone, Vice President
- Pat Nasto, Executive Group General Manager
- Vladimir Keslin, General Manager
WestCare Foundation | The Village South
- Sharon Crippen, Senior Vice President
- Frank Rabbito, Chief Operations Officer
- Whitney Hughson, Marketing Director
- Kristi Krueger, Emcee, and Previous Board Member
- Donna Mussatto, Previous Board Member, and Donor
- Brian Bohne, Previous Board Member, and Donor
- Angela Machado-Valdes, Administrative Director of Residential Programs