Those looking for a quick getaway this summer should overlook Miami; after all, Miami is great for its proximity to cooling beaches and pools as well as easy accessibility, but also due to the plethora of activities and attractions available for all ages. For those looking for a place to stay for a quick weekend getaway, a hotel within a hotel Eden Roc & Nobu Hotel Miami Beach has a bit of everything for everyone this summer including discovering new cultures through Japanese whiskey tastings and classes that dive into astronomy while sipping champagne.
- For Something New: The Shibui Japanese Whiskey Tasting at Nobu Hotel offers guests the chance to savor flights of wheat and malt whiskies from Niigata and explore single grain whiskies from Okinawa – all in one convenient evening perfect adult families and friends.
- For Cultural Immersion: Nobu Hotel offers a monthly Japanese Tea Ceremony where visitors can learn more about traditional tea-making while enjoying some classic flavors from Japan right in South Florida.
- For Exploration: The Astronomy & Bubbles experience at Eden Roc Miami Beach allows families with young adults and kids to embark on a journey through space as adults sip champagne and guests enjoy snacks underneath the stars.
- For Good Vibes: Guests never need to leave the property this summer with Revolution Saturdays at the ROC, hosted by Miami’s #1 dance radio station, 93.5 – join local DJs poolside for some fun tunes accompanied by refreshing specialty summer drinks from Aquatica Bar!
- For Relaxation: From July- August enjoy Miami Spa Month specials at Esencia Wellness Spa at Eden Roc and Nobu Hotel Miami Beach including discounted seasonal treatments from an Ocean Bliss Massage to a Summer Glow Ritual. View the Spa Month menu HERE.