Miami is a city known for its vibrant culture, beautiful beaches, and delicious food. With the upcoming race week in Miami, it’s the perfect time to explore the city’s culinary scene. Here are the top ten dining options to try during race week:
1. Komodo – Located in Brickell, Komodo offers a unique fusion of Asian and Latin flavors. Their signature Peking duck is a must-try, as is the sushi and dim sum.
2. Zuma – Another Brickell gem, Zuma is a high-end Japanese restaurant that serves mouth-watering sushi, robata grill dishes, and a wide variety of cocktails.
3. Stubborn Seed – This South Beach restaurant is renowned for its innovative New American cuisine. The menu changes seasonally, but you can always count on dishes like the crispy pork belly or the glazed short rib.
4. Casa Tua – This Italian restaurant in Miami Beach is perfect for a romantic night out. Try the truffle risotto or the fresh seafood, and don’t forget to order a bottle of wine from their extensive list.
5. KYU – Located in Wynwood, KYU serves wood-fired Asian-inspired dishes with a Southern twist. Try the Korean fried chicken or the wagyu beef brisket for a real treat.
6. La Mar by Gaston Acurio – This waterfront restaurant in Brickell offers authentic Peruvian cuisine with stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Be sure to try the ceviche and the grilled octopus.
7. Joe’s Stone Crab – A Miami institution since 1913, Joe’s Stone Crab is famous for their namesake dish as well as their fried chicken and key lime pie.
8. Carbone – In the heart of South Beach, Carbone serves classic Italian-American dishes in a retro-chic setting. Don’t miss out on the spaghetti and meatballs or the veal parmesan.
9. Caviar Russe – A hidden gem behind the Four Seasons lobby, Caviar Russe is the ultimate spot for indulging in caviar and shellfish towers. Opt for the tasting menu to try a little bit of everything.
10. Orilla Bar & Grill – This modern Argentinian steakhouse in Miami Beach serves up delicious steaks and cocktails in a sleek, earth-toned setting. Don’t skip the burrata appetizer.
No matter what type of cuisine you’re in the mood for, these top ten dining options in Miami are sure to satisfy your taste buds during race week.
Photo credit: Komodo