Dadeland Mall invites children of all ages to travel around the world and explore a variety of dynamic cultures as part of the Simon Kidgits Club’s “Around the World” event. Families will enjoy a tour of Polynesia with the Aloha Islanders’ DJ and hula dancers.
Dadeland Mall will encourage children to backpack through different countries while tasting new foods and participating in fun, educational activities including:
- Vive La France! Take a lesson in crepe making from Bannastrows. Bon appetit!
- Enjoy a feast fit for a king from the Middle East from Mr. Kibeh.
- Decorate mini cookies with Nestle’s Toll House by Chip…Venezuelan style
- Enjoy mini tequeňos, perfect for mini munchers!
- Snack on fun, dippable Chic-Fil-A nuggets alongside the “Eat Mor Chikin Cow”
- Get a finger-licking lesson on churro snacking from Churromania
- Craft jewelry like they do “Down Under” with foam outback beads
- Oodles and oodles of noodles…Create your very own pasta art masterpiece!
- Be a green, mean fighting machine with Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino’s
- German food with a twist! Sample Auntie Annie’s pretzel nuggets.
- And much more…!
All Simon Kidgits Club members will receive straw safari hats, decorated chopsticks, fortune cookies, Mahalo leis, and neon maracas! While supplies last.
All Kidgits events are sponsored by Florida Blue.
WHEN: Friday, October 14, 2011
6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Dadeland Mall (area in the Saks Fifth Avenue Corridor)
7535 N. Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33156
INFO: The Simon Kidgits Club’s “Around the World” is free to members. Families can sign up for the Kidgits Club, during regular mall hours, for an annual membership fee of $5. Membership includes a Kidgits Club membership card and T-shirt, scheduled entertainment and activities for families, a Birthday Club (including an electronic birthday card and gift redemption certificate), unique programs and offers, discounts and a quarterly newsletter. For more information, visit www.simon.com/kidgits. Contact Dadeland Mall at (305) 665-6227 or visit www.facebook.com/DadelandMall