Give the woman that gave you everything a day of gastronomic delights, sweet confectionaries and indulgent pampering at the legendary Fontainebleau Miami Beach. From an extravagant brunch at Gotham Steak to gorgeous truffles from Solo and ultra-luxe gifts to spa services at Lapis Spa, Fontainebleau Miami Beach promises to pamper mom in every way this Mother’s Day.
- Gotham Steak, Chef Alfred Portale’s modern American steakhouse, is preparing a feast fit for the queen of your world on Mother’s Day. Whether celebrating in the two-level dining room, or opting for an al fresco experience, Gotham Steak will be filled with lavish sushi stations, seafood displays, carving stations, cheese and charcuterie, made-to-order eggs, and sumptuous desserts. Mother’s Day brunch will be served from 11:00am – 3:00pm on May 9th and is $75 for adults, including unlimited mimosas and $37.50 for children 12 and under. For reservations call, 1.877.326.7412. For the complete Mother’s Day Brunch menu, please visit www.fontainebleau.com.
- Solo, Fontainebleau’s chi-chi patisserie, is offering handmade chocolates and decadent desserts for moms that are every bit as beautiful as they are delicious. Bring home a box of truffles or chocolate pralines, or a surreal specialty cake made by Solo’s talented pastry team, led by award-winning Belgian pastry artist, Yannis Janssens, such as dainty dress-shaped entremets, or divine purse-shaped cakes. Solo also offers take-out and made-to-order items as well as delivery. For more information call, 305.674.4740. Free one-hour parking is available May 3rd – 9th for Solo’s patrons.
- Ida and Harry, Fontainebleau’s high-end fashion boutique, is full of gifts for trend-setting moms from clothing and shoes to accessories, handbags and fine jewelry. The gorgeous ‘Gate’ necklace, inspired by an image of a little girl looking through a gate designer and Fine Arts Photographer Monica Rich Kosann captured, is a meaningful and stylish way for Mom to keep those she loves close to her heart. ‘Gate’ has three pendants, two that hold photos and one with an intricate ‘gate’ of lattice-work detail and diamonds. The ‘Gate’ necklace retails for $5,000, so make sure to bring Dad along! Celebrity moms Katie Holmes and Catherine Zeta-Jones are fans! For more information please call, 305.674.4781. Free one-hour parking is available May 3rd – 9th for Fontainebleau retail shoppers at the time of purchase.
- Allow Mom to get pampered for a change at Lapis Spa. Mineral-rich waters in many forms – including mist, rain and steam – flow throughout the 40,000-square-foot spa ensuring an experience that every bit restorative as it is relaxing. The special Mother’s Day Off package, a day-long retreat, includes a Speedy Yet Effective Facial, Lapis manicure and pedicure, use of Lapis’ rejuvenating water therapies, and access to the gym and Fontainebleau’s pooldeck for the day for just $144. To book or inquire about treatments contact Lapis at LapisSpa@fontainebleau.com or 305.674.4772.
- Suite Deal for the Sweetest Mother: Spoil Mom with a weekend getaway! Beginning Thursday, May 6th through Tuesday, May 11th Fontainebleau is offering a special rate for Mother’s, beginning at just $229 for a standard room and $379 for a one-bedroom suite*. Plush accommodations and views of the Atlantic or twinkling Miami city lights create an atmosphere of quiet calm for effortless relaxation.
- For the Mom who already has it all Fontainebleau Miami Beach offers gift cards in all denominations that can be applied toward any of the on-property outlets. Gift cards can be purchased on site at any of Fontainebleau’s retail outlets (Solo, Ida and Harry, Aquamarine or Morris & Co.) or by phone, 305.674.4782.
- For those looking to do something a bit less traditional, Hakkasan’s recently debuted haute Dim Sum lunch will be offered on Mother’s Day and La Côte, Fontainebleau’s chic beachfront restaurant, will serve its a la carte menu all day for those hoping to catch the ocean breeze off the Atlantic.
For additional information on Fontainebleau Miami Beach, visit the website at www.fontainebleau.com.