As Boca Raton Resort & Club gears up for some of the most anticipated events of the year, the Resort today announced its newly-enhanced “Uniquely Boca Winter” package, offering world-class accommodations, lavish amenities and event specials. Unique events include a tennis championship exhibition featuring Pat Cash, Carlos Moya and Chef Morimoto, a Festival of the Arts event showcasing world-renowned performers and Boca Bacchanal’s food & wine weekend featuring vintner dinners in exclusive private residences. Boca Raton Resort & Club’s event line-up is as exciting as the newly enhanced “Uniquely Boca Winter” package.
The “Uniquely Boca Winter” package includes daily breakfast for two at the Palm Court or SeaGrille, valet parking, late checkout and 25 percent off the following activity options:
- · Golf green fees at both 18-hole championship golf courses ranked among Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Courses in North America”
- · Invigorating spa treatments at the highly-acclaimed Spa Palazzo
- · Match-play on one of the state-of-the-art tennis courts, consistently ranked among the nation’s best by Tennis Magazine
- · Camp Boca, where children ages 3-12 enjoy supervised, kid-friendly activities and create lasting memories while vacationing with family
Available now through May 1, 2012, the “Uniquely Boca Winter” package features rates starting from $349 per night. For Uniquely Boca Winter reservations, call 1-888-543-1224. For event information, email boca-activities@luxuryresorts.
The Boca Raton Resort & Club is the preeminent choice for those seeking modern luxury and an eclectic mix of amenities. Travelers may choose to attend the following events scheduled to take place during February and March 2012:
Delray Tennis Championship: Feb. 24 – March 4, 2012
The 20th Annual Delray Beach International Tennis Championships will be held at Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center. Ivan Lendl and Jimmy Arias will square off on opening night as the feature match, while Andy Roddick will have his first ATP World Tour match.
- At the Boca Raton Resort’s Tennis Center, attendees will have the chance to witness a championship exhibition with tennis greats Pat Cash and Carlos Moya during the ATP Black & White Night on Feb. 27 at 6:30 p.m. Chef Morimoto will make a special appearance and try his hand at tennis while Pat Cash and Carlos Moya will try their hand at sushi rolling! Resort guests receive a 20% discount on tickets for this event.
For more information, visit www.yellowtennisball.com.
Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance: Feb. 24 – 26, 2012
Hundreds of prominent community and business leaders, celebrities, industry notables and guests will gather for the Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance beginning Friday, Feb. 24 at the Boca Raton Airport with events through Sunday, Feb. 26 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Mike Jackson, Chairman and CEO of AutoNation will serve as Honorary Chairman as the event celebrates several notable milestones: the 100th anniversary of Aston Martin, the 50th Anniversary of the Shelby Cobra and Shelby American, as well as the 50th Anniversary of James Bond. Proceeds benefit the Boys and Girls Club.
- Attendees will enjoy the reception and silent auction at the James Bond-themed Gala dinner, live auction, Casino Royale show with a special presentation by comedian and actor Dana Carvey at the Boca Raton Resort & Club.
- On Sunday, Feb. 26, an antique car show with 300 of the finest collector cars and motorcycles from around the country will be held on the newly expanded show field at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Antique cars will be judged by an expert panel from around the country.
For more information, visit www.bocaratonconcours.com.
Festival of the Arts BOCA: March 7 – 18, 2012
The 6th Annual Festival of the Arts BOCA, set for March 7 – 18, 2012, is a one-of-a-kind cultural celebration presented by the Schmidt Family Centre for the Arts’ at the Count de Hoernle Amphitheater & Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center in Boca Raton. This year’s sensational line-up features world-renowned jazz and classical performers while simultaneously cultivating the stars of tomorrow. Boca Raton Resort & Club guests receive a 20 percent discount on tickets to Festival events.
10th Annual Boca Bacchanal Weekend: March 23 – 25, 2012
- Vintner Dinners
Celebrated chefs will pair with prized vintners to create memorable dining experiences in private residences on Friday, March 23, 2012, at 7 p.m.
- Bacchus Bash
On Saturday, March 24, 2012, at 6 p.m., at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, attendees will sip, dine and bid at this extravaganza of sensational food and wine created with an encore participation of the Vintner Dinner Chefs and Vintners. Guests will enjoy signature dishes in a by-the-bite fashion and a multi-course feast prepared by the Resort’s Executive Chef Andrew Roenbeck; silent and live auctions offering fabulous wine, travel, cuisine and lifestyle items up for bid; dancing and revelry.
- The Grand Tasting
On Sunday, March 25, 2012, from noon – 3 p.m. at the Mizner Park Amphitheatre, guests will wine and dine their way through an alfresco luncheon on the tented green. Enjoy delicious by-the-bite specialties from 30 top local restaurants, an exceptional presentation of 140 featured wines, and experience the herbs, produce, specialty oils and foods in “The Marketplace.”