Tonight, July 1st, the EPIC Hotel continues its “Art Of” program with the “Art of Weddings”, hosted by a variety of wedding industry experts including Kristian Caro, popular Miamian DJ; Patty Gonzalez, co-owner of PS Photography; Hasel Bustamante, owner of Hasel B. Designs; Alicia Villalobos, from Edda’s Cake Designs; and Jackie Farah Fernandez, owner of Jackie Ohh…Events.
During the interactive session from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the 16th floor pool deck, hotel guests will be treated to Prosecco and chocolate-covered strawberries, as they learn about the latest trends and tips when planning an artfully-inspired wedding. The line-up of leading Miami wedding pros includes:
- DJ Kristian Caro, a sought-after Miami DJ, will discuss wedding music trends, music choices, how to choose the right DJ, differences between featuring a wedding DJ or band as well as costs and advance booking.
- Patty Gonzalez, co-owner of PS Photography, will discuss the art of photography, trends and the importance of wedding photography.
- Hasel Bustamante, owner of Hasel B. Designs, will discuss the value of couture invitations, tips/trends as well as mistakes to avoid when creating wedding invitations.
- Jackie Farah Fernandez, owner of Jackie Ohh…Events, will discuss the latest wedding trends and event planning.
- Alicia Villalobos, from Edda’s Cake Designs, will discuss the history of cakes and the today’s wedding cake trends.