In celebration of Miami Art Week, Platinum Card Members enjoyed incredible access and exclusive experiences at Platinum House at the 1 Hotel South Beach, an American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts property. Open Thursday (12/6), Friday (12/7) and Saturday (12/8), Platinum House offered:
Complimentary, morning fitness classes for Platinum Card Members and Equinox members.
Exclusive experiences and perks from the Platinum Collective:
· Audrey Gelman, co-founder of The Wing, will offer Platinum Card Members and Wing Women an oasis for networking opportunities in a pop-up “Little Cabana” lounge within Platinum House.
o On Friday 12/7, Writer and curatorhosted “Miami Art Mavens: A Conversation,” a discussion about the importance and influence of women in Miami’s creative scene in The Wing’s Little Cabana lounge within Platinum House.
· Tyler Haney, founder of Outdoor Voices, will gift attendees of the Equinox workout classes with a curated gift bag of Outdoor Voices gear.
· Julia Kaganskiy, independent art curator and former director of NEW INC, will present a live drawing performance and installation at Platinum House from artist Sougwen Chung.
· Sustainable fashion label Together Californiadebuted exclusively at Platinum House an exciting new collection that features all sustainable textiles, made ethically in the USA. They were invited by Sarah Andelman, founder of Just an Idea, who has helped bring an exclusive retail experience to Platinum House for the second time.
o Proceeds from sales benefited relief efforts for the California wildfires.
· The Platinum Heat — a Platinum signature drink created in collaboration with Platinum Collective members Bertha Gonzales Nieves of Casa Dragones, Viraj Puri of Gotham Greens and Tobin Ludwig of Hella Cocktail Co. — was served throughout the weekend as well.
Premium food and beverage offerings from American Expresspartner Planta.
· Specialty cocktails from the Miamicurated by renowned mixologist Jim Meehan.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty Images for American Express