As local companies continue to seek cost-effective and time-efficient ways to meet and do business, EPIC, Kimpton’s lifestyle, boutique waterfront hotel located in downtown Miami introduces the EPIC Day Meeting Package, specially-designed for highly-productive one-day corporate retreats, gatherings, and events.
The EPIC Day Meeting Package is available for groups of 10 or more individuals at a rate of $100 per person (inclusive of tax, service charge and meeting room rental, guestrooms not included) and is valid now through September 30, 2010. Planners who book the Day Meeting Package receive audio-visual services at a 15 percent discount; 20 percent off the best available rate for guests requiring accommodations; plus catering throughout the day provided by Area 31, recently recognized by Esquire magazine as “One of the Best New Restaurants of 2009”. Catering includes:
- Continental breakfast of assorted fresh seasonal fruit, pastries with fruit preserves and fruit juices
- Pick me up AM Break with seasonal fruit protein smoothies, Nutri-Grain™ and protein bars, fresh sliced fruit as well as berries and mixed nuts
- Deli Lane Buffet Lunch including the chef’s pasta salad and selection of soup, build-your-own gourmet sandwiches with a selection of deli meats, cheeses and condiments, and freshly baked sandwiches and cookies
- Latin-inspired PM Break giving attendees a taste of local Miami favorites such as guava and cheese pastelitos, ham croquettes, beef and chicken mini empanadas and fresh sliced mango, papaya and pineapple
- Continuous beverage service of regular and decaffeinated coffee, Mighty Leaf teas, assorted Pepsi soft drinks and Saratoga bottled water
With the ability to host events and gatherings from the most intimate to the most elaborate, EPIC’s indoor meeting space and facilities are all conveniently located on the hotel’s 14th floor and include eight flexible meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 300 guests. In addition, EPIC offers two state-of-the-art executive boardrooms – the Wayne Boardroom and Xavier Boardroom, which accommodate up to 10 individuals each. Both are equipped with the latest audio and visual capabilities, LCD flat-panel monitors, projections and screens, sound and lighting systems, as well as Wi-Fi accessibility. Outdoors, EPIC’s event space includes the 16th floor wrap-around pool deck, the Lawn at EPIC, and a marina for yacht-staged functions.
Managed by Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, EPIC is located at the edge of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay, just a short distance from Miami’s financial center. EPIC is also a short distance from area beaches, local shopping districts, and a thriving arts and culture scene, with many museums, restaurants, shops and theaters within walking distance.
EPIC is located at 270 Biscayne Blvd Way. For more information on EPIC and/or reservations, please call (866) 760-3742 or (305) 424-5226 or visit www.epichotel.com.