Jan 25 – 27, 2019, 1:00 PM
Non-surgical facial enhancement by injection therapy has vaulted into the top three procedures performed in aesthetic clinics, and represents the fastest growing segment of the multi-billion dollar cosmetic market. There are over 200,000 injection practitioners world-wide, from numerous varied medical backgrounds. Trust, training and experience remain the most important factors for patients selecting their injection specialist. Yet most clinics are ill prepared to differentiate their practices from that of the competition by optimizing both the patient’s experience and outcome – reliably, safely, consistently and economically.
Recognizing the need for comprehensive training by recognized experts in the field, January’s symposium is the vision of Dr. Arthur Swift, one of the most sought-after mentors and educators in the international cosmetic injectable space. Swift, a board-certified plastic surgeon, has held over 250 Masterclasses, anatomy courses and Train the Trainer seminars for aesthetic specialists in 38 countries across 6 continents. He is the pioneer and author of numerous innovations on patient assessment (GRAMPA’S FACEMAP™), injection anatomy (S.A.F.E.R.™), planning and injection technique (BeautiPHIcation) for which he has received national and international awards. With over 30 years in surgical and non-surgical facial aesthetics, Dr. Swift remains current through his clinical investigator role and advisory board position on many of the major pharma companies in the injectable space.
Combining his expertise in medical education, injection therapy and facial anatomy, Dr. Swift has carefully crafted a select training curriculum geared towards proficiency in safe, effective and affordable treatments. January’s agenda is unique in dedicating its entire 20 hours to pure injection content, 12 of which are allocated to live demonstrations.
This exclusive Masterclass covers traditional and advanced injection skills for both neuromodulator and filler, while identifying S.A.F.E.R.™ zones and the rationale for treatment with cannulas, needles or both. Swift will share personal state-of-the-art techniques unavailable through other conferences. The material presented is unencumbered by the restrictions of company compliance and will address treatment of all facial areas as are necessary for present day aesthetic practices.
- Customizing the patient’s aesthetic journey from starting point to destination
- Advances in the consultation process for optimizing patient experience and conversion rates to treatment
- Strategies to convert budget-minded patients to multi-syringe therapy patients
- The Science of Beauty and The Ageing Curve
- BeautiPHIcation™: Proportion and Harmony Through Injection
- A comprehensive systematic approach to full face assessment and treatment with syringe therapy
- Toxin and filler science and its relevance to economic use of product to optimize results
- Reconstitution for economic and efficient use of product through an individualized approach
- Detailed facial injection anatomy as it applies to topographical delineation of “S.A.F.E.R.™ injection zones
- Tips and tricks to optimize the patient’s injection experience through minor discomfort and minimal bruising
- Full face neuromodulator coverage including glabella, forehead, crow’s feet, bunny lines, eyelid aperture, mentalis, DAOs, upper and lower lip line, masseters, parotid, submandibular glands, platysma, Nefertiti and microBtx-A.
- Syringe and cannula aseptic filler technique for forehead/temple contouring, infrabrow A-frame correction, eyebrow lift, lateral canthus reshaping, nasal enhancement (form and function), cheek augmentation, lip augmentation/enhancement, chin zone reflation, earlobe restructuring, pre- and post-jowl treatment, radial cheek line and nasoabial fold softening, pyriform structuring, dynamic discord improvement, jaw line contouring/lower facial redraping and novel combination treatment for barcode/necklines/crow’s feet.
- Defined methods to minimize the risk of disastrous complication
- Field-tested reliable protocols for treatment of filler and toxin complications
- Injection techniques to enhance feminization or masculinization of the facial appearance
- Q+A session
This course is open to all level practitioners, including physicians (MDs, DOs), international professionals, nurses (NPs, RNs), physician assistants (PAs, PA-Cs), and dentists (DDS).
Early Registration (before December 20, 2018) – $5,495 USD
Standard Registration – $5,995 USD
To request your code, please email email@example.com
CME: 8 Credits
SLS Brickell Hotel & Residence
1300 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33130