- Keynote Session with Multi-Grammy Award Willing Producers Phil Ramone and Pharrell Williams
- Keynote Session with former Executive Director of the Digital Media Association (DiMA) Jon Potter
- Master Class with #1 Live Music Producer Tom Jackson
- Over 20 Panels, Break-out Sessions, and Paper Presentations
- First ever “Next Steps Expo”
- Silent Auction with a chance to bid on lunch with leading industry executives and other cool items
- MEIEA and MEISA Welcome Reception
- MEISA Showcase
- MEIEA Faculty Jam
The Music and Entertainment Industry Educators Association (MEIEA®) is an international organization that was formed in 1979 to bring together educators with leaders of the music and entertainment industries. The primary goal of MEIEA® is to facilitate an exchange of information between educators and practitioners in order to prepare students for careers in the music and entertainment industries. The purpose for which MEIEA® is organized and operated is exclusively literary and educational as defined in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and its regulations.
Friday, March 26 at the Westin Colonnade in downtown Coral Gables and Saturday, March 27 at the University of Miami Coral Gables campus, in a number of different Frost School of Music venues and classrooms (1314 Miller Drive Coral Gables).
You must be a member of MEIEA or MEISA in order to attend. Early Registration fees are $129 for MEIEA members, and $99 for MEISA members, and are available through February 19th. Beginning on February 20th, the fees are $159 for MEIEA members, and $129 for MEISA members. Registration is available on the MEIEA website.
For more information, please visit http://www.meiea.org/Conference10/Miami/miami.html.