Kimpton’s EPIC hotel in downtown Miami has launched a hotel within a hotel for guests looking for an added touch of luxe. Featuring VIP perks, accommodations and amenities, EPIC29 offers the very best of EPIC, and more, at great value.
Guests of EPIC29 are invited to take advantage of unique experiences and exclusive amenities including:
- Personal arrival and departure experience
- A dedicated private lounge and 29thfloor balcony with designated concierge staff
- Five customized food and beverage presentations prepared and offered by the ocean-to-table inspired Area 31 restaurant throughout the day and evening
- Ferretti Yacht experience—rent a Ferretti yacht and cruise through the afternoon on Biscayne Bay. It picks guests up at EPIC’s private marina and Area 31 will prepare a to-go basket filled with preferred food and beverage items.
- Tiffany private demonstration— EPIC will organize a private room for a personal ring showing at Tiffany & Co.
- Private mixology classes at LILT—Dean Feddaoui, LILT’s resident mixologist, offers a unique cocktail class exploring the natural elements. Guests are invited to experience + interact in the art of cocktailing, pairing ingredients with unique herbs + spices to elevate spirits.
A member of American Express’s Fine Hotels and Resorts program, guests of EPIC29 are guaranteed an experience that promises distinctive perks, exclusive luxuries and premium accommodations. Travelers looking for a getaway this summer can book EPIC’s “Make A Splash” offer and save up to 20% off their stay (valid now through September 30th) at EPIC29.