RA Sushi rolls out limited-time spring menu offerings
RA Sushi is rolling out the ideal spring menu items, and the perfect patio drinks, to kick winter to the curb. The menu includes a throwback to three dishes that were guest favorites.
The dishes highlight the distinctive Japanese flair that RA Sushi has become known for, along with a trio of drinks, available March 8 through mid-June.
The new menu, bursting with flavors of spring, is designed to help shake off winter. It includes:
- Salmon Carpaccio, an artful arrangement of thinly sliced fresh salmon, drizzled with olive oil, topped with wasabi mayo and finished with a sprinkling of truffle sea salt and fresh dill.
- Pacific Roll, a sushi roll with a kick of spring flavors for the eyes and taste buds. The roll combines a spicy mix of albacore and cucumber topped with avocado, mango salsa, red tempura bits and sautéed cashews, served with a mango sauce.
- “RA”ckin’ Shrimp Tacos, RA Sushi is bringing back their twist on classic shrimp tacos, starting with spicy “RA”ckin’ Shrimp on a bed of Asian coleslaw, in new crispy gyoza shells. The trio of tacos are finished with guacamole, a kick of ginger teriyaki sauce and red bell pepper.
Believing no menu would be complete without refreshing drink options, RA Sushi’s mixologists have shaken up three drinks to complete the limited-time spring menu.
- Gin & Juice: Starting with Hendrick’s Gin and St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur, this gin and juice is finished with sun-ripened blackberries, cranberry juice and a slice of lemon.
- Spiked Raspberry Lemonade: RA Sushi’s refreshing raspberry lemonade, spiked with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, raspberries, and homemade lemon sour.
- Mai Tai: This island-inspired beverage starts with a mixture of Light and Dark Bacardi Rums, shaken with Orgeat syrup, and finishes with Angostura bitters and lime juice.
Spring specials are available through mid-June at RA Sushi locations in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Nevada and Texas. For hours and other information, visit RASushi.com.