Protravel International – the award-winning luxury corporate and leisure travel agency – announced today exclusive, once-in-a lifetime travel packages it has created for the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival auction to benefit the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University. The Protravel International live auction will take place at the Tribute Dinner honoring José Andrés and Louis Roederer owners Jean-Claude Rouzaud and Frédéric Rouzaud with Master of Ceremonies Anthony Bourdain as part of The NYT Cooking Dinner Series on Saturday, February 25, 2017.
Protravel is a sponsor of the star-studded Tribute Dinner at Loews Miami Beach, honoring the deeply passionate and talented Chef José Andrés alongside Louis Roederer group owners and 6th and 7th generation members of the Roederer family, Jean-Claude Rouzaud and Frédéric Rouzaud, during an evening guided by Master of Ceremonies Anthony Bourdain. Grammy Award-winning artist Gloria Estefan will also help present the evening’s tribute.
For more information on the event, please visit: http://sobefest.com/tribute.
Protravel President Gail Grimmett said, “The South Beach Wine & Food Festival Tribute Dinner will be a night to remember. Protravel is thrilled to be a sponsor and along with our best partners, we are excited to contribute our favorite trips to the silent and live auctions which benefit FIU and all of its programs. Protravel is grateful to all the other sponsors, chefs and organizers for making this incredible event possible.”
Protravel’s top agents were tasked with assembling seven luxurious trips to top off what is one of the most prestigious celebrations in the world. They include:
· Russia: Treasures of the Tsars: Experience historic Russia as you view artifacts at the Kremlin, meet an expert on the Romanovs, cruise the scenic canals of St. Petersburg and enjoy crowd-free early access to the Hermitage and Peterhof. (Courtesy of Abercrombie & Kent and Protravel)
· Seven-Night November Wine Cruise: Guests learn about centuries-old wine traditions, sample one-of-a-kind vintages and enjoy private wine-themed excursions. Other highlights include: music and newly pressed wine at a rustic Austrian tavern; Alsatian wines in Colmar, the French “Capital of Alsatian Wine”; and a German “Oktoberfest” in the village of Vilshofen, held year-round exclusively for our guests. (Courtesy of AmaWaterways and Protravel)
· 2017 European River Cruise: One stateroom on an 8-day European River Cruise. Europe is a perfect blend of ancient and modern. Enjoy the timeless beauty and grace of the Old World with European river cruises along the Rhine, the Main, the Danube, and the Seine rivers. (Courtesy of Viking River Cruises and Protravel)
· Premier African Safari: Botswana and Victoria Falls: This 6-night Wilderness Safaris Botswana Premium Package features some of best safari lodges in southern Africa including Vumbura Plains and Kings Pool in the wildlife-rich country of Botswana and Toka Leya at the legendary Victoria Falls in Zambia. (Courtesy of Wilderness Safaris and Protravel)
· Four nights in France: Chateau St Martin & Spa, Vence: Two complimentary nights for two people in a Junior Suite, including American Breakfast; Le Bristol, Paris: Two complimentary nights for two people in a Prestige Room, including American Breakfast. (Courtesy of Oetker Collection and Protravel)
· Prague Getaway: Your vacation begins the moment you arrive in Prague: we can pick you up at the airport and whisk you seamlessly from baggage claim to your hotel. Here, your Local Host will greet you with a warm welcome and a set of materials to help familiarize you with the city and to personalize your vacation. (Courtesy of Globus family of brands and Protravel)
· Ten Days in Thailand: Thailand is blessed with attractions from bustling modern cities to golden tropical beaches. It’s a famously friendly country; thanks to the renowned hospitality of the Thai people it’s known as “The Land of Smiles.” (Courtesy of ICS Travel Group and Protravel)
The auctions benefit the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University.