Fontainebleau’s 7 Day Pre-Summer Sale
Guests looking to plan the most memorable summer vacation should escape to Miami Beach’s most iconic property for the trip of a lifetime. For a limited time only, guests can take advantage of 33% savings for travel throughout Miami’s warm summer months by reserving their room during the pre summer sale, March 28 – April 3, 2016 – the hotel’s best summer offer. In addition to nine on-site restaurants, a 40,000 square foot award-winning spa, unique curated retail boutiques, oceanfront poolscape and the renowned LIV Nightclub, Fontainebleau is offering an exciting lineup of intimate events for the whole family to take part in. Create your own memories at the legendary resort.
7-DAY PRE SUMMER SALE:
- Book two nights and receive the third night complimentary
- Limited booking window: March 28, 2016 – April 3, 2016
- Valid for travel between: May 30, 2016 – September 6, 2016
Terms & Conditions: Offer based on double occupancy in oceanview room and above, for travel May 30 – Sep 06 2016. Additional rooms may be available, at higher rates. Offer based on availability and blackout dates may apply including holidays and seasonal dates. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount, and is not applicable to groups. A hotel fee of $24.95 per day plus tax, per room will apply to your booking. This fee includes: unlimited Internet access; Gym access and beach chairs for all registered guests in party; local dialing and toll–free calls; and newspaper daily.
NEW SUMMER EVENTS FOR FAMILIES:
- Family Pastry Classes/Tour: Kids and parents are invited to tour Fontainebleau’s pastry kitchen and work side by side with one of Fontainebleau’s pastry Chefs on something sweet. Classes will take place every Wednesday and Saturday at 11 a.m. and are limited to a total of 8 people per tour, children ages 5 years or older are welcome | *Reservations Required | $15 per guest
- Movie Night: A gigantic 14′ by 24′ screen will boast family favorites on Fontainebleau’s iconic poolscape. Families will also enjoy cheering on their favorite countries during the summer Olympic games
- Games and Beach Fun: Adults and children alike will enjoy complimentary pool and beachside games and toys such as over sized chessboards, games and boogie boards
NEW SUMMER EVENTS FOR ADULTS:
- Mondays: Bubble Battles – Enjoy champagne, prosecco, cava, sekt and sparkling wine tastings alfresco at La Côte | 5 – 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays: A Little Italy – Italian Wine Seminar – Take part in a curated seminar of Italian wines and sample varieties from different regions at Scott Conant’s award winning restaurant, Scarpetta | 6 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays: School Your Spirit – Let Michael Mina 74’s talented mixologists teach you the art of craft cocktails. Learn the ins and outs of what it takes to make a great libation and even bottle your own personal blend to take home. | 6 – 7 p.m.
- Brush & Blush – Paint lesson and rosé wine tasting alongside panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean at Fontainebleau’s Côte d’Azur inspired restaurant, La Côte | 6 – 8 p.m.
- Cigar Social – Venture to Fontainebleau’s critically acclaimed steakhouse, StripSteak for a cigar and whiskey pairing on the restaurant’s terrace | 5 – 7 p.m.
*All adult classes are priced at $25 per person, unless specified otherwise
LITTLE BLEAU BOOK:
Fontainebleau’s summer guests will receive the widely popular Little Bleau Book, featuring over $1,500 in savings that may be redeemed throughout the whole resort.
For more information on the 7-Day Pre Summer Sale or any summer events, visit fontainebleau.com/summer or call 800-548-8886. Note – sale can only be redeemed between the booking dates of March 28 – April 3, 2016. All events (with the exception of “family pastry class”) will not require reservations. Reservations for the family pastry class can be made by visiting the concierge desk or calling 305-674-4641. Summer events will run from May 30– September 6, 2016.
For general information or accommodations at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, visit www.fontainebleau.com or call (877) 512-8002.